Dr. David Schopick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
Highly Recommend
I had been dealing with many issues that been negatively effecting my life for many, many years. Once I had built the fortitude to follow through with acceptance and positive change, Dr. Schopick was nothing short of the Medical Professional I had hoped for. His compassion, effectiveness, and safe approach has allowed me to improve so many aspects of my life I did not realize needed improvement. He is very dedicated to his patients. Thank you Doc!

June 5th, 2017
Warning!
I am comforted to know that others find him to be rude and arrogant. I should have followed my instincts and found someone else after seeing him. He also made a remark about my body that left me feeling uncomfortable. By the way, his license was suspended in 2005 for inappropriate conduct.

November 14th, 2016
A generally friendly man, very professional. He's sometimes forgetful of details, but I know he has many patents.

March 2nd, 2016
Avoid this guy like the plague...
I've just returned from a visit with this judgemental, arrogant and borderline rude 'doctor'. Left his office angry, confused and feeling like I'd wasted both time and money. Very fast to reach his diagnosis and dish out pills and definitely not what I'd expect for a first visit. Left me waiting for 15 minutes after my appointment time with no apology or basic courtesy. A complete lack of empathy and compassion. The best part of the visit was the receptionist who was nice enough.

July 20th, 2015
Don't know how he's still in this business.
I wish I had read online reviews from patients before taking my son to Dr. Schopick. He is arrogant, insulting and rude. He also makes assumptions and does not listen to his patients. We were new to psychiatry and didn't know what to expect, so stuck with him for awhile, but I wish I had followed my gut and not gone back.

February 20th, 2015
This man simply should not be practicing. He far exceeds the patient / doctor boundaries and was fined by the Board for his conduct in 2005. Before you decide to go see him or before you decide to bring your child to see him, I suggest you research his record and read previous patient comments & surveys.

February 14th, 2015
Better off going to someone else
I would not recommend this doctor. He was insensitive, rude, and I felt uncomfortable with some of the things he said. He needs to work on his bedside manner.

February 8th, 2015
Stay Far, Far Away
Perhaps the worst experience I have ever had with a health care professional. An arrogant, nasty man. Quick to judge - fails to listen, ask appropriate questions or even try to understand the situation. If you have a choice, go somewhere else. If you don't have a choice, go somewhere else.

December 31st, 2014
Find someone else
pretentious doc who thinks much too highly of himself. Made a comment about my body that left me feeling uncomfortable. I felt shame and a sense of "being in trouble" when I talked with him.

August 21st, 2014
Fine doctor. I just don't know how he is backed up even in the mornings.

June 15th, 2013
Run Away!!!!
God only knows why I didn't leave after my first impression of this man. In the appointments I had with him, didn't act like he cared about my well being or aknowledge that I was in a very vulnerable state of mind. Very cold and I felt like I was being judged. I felt like he thought my struggles with an eating disorder was a waste of his time. When he asked me questions about other issues, I felt like I was in trouble. At one point I was even in tears because he was so mean. Trust me. Find someone who will care about you and not act like helping you is a chore. He is an arrogant jerk.

October 4th, 2012
Very poor personality if he even has one. Does he know what a joke is. For someone who specializes in children he doesn't seem to like or understand them.