A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schrimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schrimmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schrimmer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrimmer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schrimmer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Schrimmer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Schrimmer practice?
- Dr. David Schrimmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schrimmer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.