Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Saved my life  |  show details
by Brittany, Isabelle and Alex Z... on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Schrimmer was on call the day that my parents took the unborn me to get a "non-stress" test. While there, I was in dire straights with a rapidly decelerating heart beat. My current doctor seemed unconcerned or unfamiliar with the very low survival rates if this condition was left unaddressed, and she was prepared to send me home. Dr. Schrimmer took the time to discuss his concerns with my doctor and my parents in a very professional way. Noting the apparent lack of concern from my former doctor, my daddy fired her on the spot (there had been other areas of concern and this was the final straw.) Dr. Schrimmer successfully delivered me later that day and a few years after me, my younger sister and brother. All three of us had our challenges during the last month in the womb. Dr. Schrimmer is a humble man, who gives freely of his time and who never made us feel like we were the only people in his office. We owe our lives to Doctor Schrimmer and we will forever be grateful.

|  over all experience i  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

My over all experience was amazing. Very caring & helpful. Dr. Schrimmer helped me throug very rough times & ill always be greatful