A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schroeder is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schroeder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schroeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Schroeder MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. David Schroeder has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Schroeder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.