Learn more about Dr. David Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schroeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schroeder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schroeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Schroeder MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. David Schroeder has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Schroeder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.