A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schroeder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schroeder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schroeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schroeder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans