A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schroeder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schroeder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schroeder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Schroeder MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. David Schroeder has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Schroeder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.