A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schuchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schuchman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuchman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Schuchman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Benjamin Schuchman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David B. Schuchman practice?
- Dr. David Schuchman has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Schuchman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Littleton Internists and Littleton Cardiologists.