A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schuchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schuchman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuchman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schuchman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuchman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Schuchman practice?
Dr. David Schuchman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Littleton Internists, Littleton Cardiologists, and Littleton Nuclear Medicine Physicians.