3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
proffesional and Caring and not affraid to help whenyour Insurance play hard show details proffesional and Caring and not affraid to help whenyour Insurance play hard
by Ronald Sanders on Feb 12th, 2015

Dr. Shulak his staff and assistant is top notch in customer care his assistant Domonee is an angle and not afraid to work on your insurance company with papers and patients she knows their sneaky games and is persistant, the office staff also helped ne by setting up payment plans that worked to meet my out of pocket expenses in a dignified manor, you could not get a more compassionate team. They operated on my personal family doctor of 25years. she did not know I was going there until we were doing paper work and she told me I could not be in better hands. she was right Dr. Deborah Shultz Apollo Beach

He took the time. show details He took the time.
Feb 1st, 2014

He took the time to examine me, and to make his diagnosis. He took the time to ask me a lot of questions to consider my answers. I came in, in pain, he prescribed a back brace, which allowed me to walk upright and helped a lot with the pain. Making the appointment is easy, the staff courteous and helpful at all times. I rate this Dr., and his office very high. And believe me that's not easy for me to do, as I find most doctors in a hurry to get me in and out, and the staff usually seems harried.

Compassionate Doctor show details Compassionate Doctor
by Debra R on Dec 23rd, 2013

What I like most about this Dr. Is his approach to my care. He made me feel like we are tackling my problem together. He explained everything in easy to understand terms with honesty & compassion. Highly recommend.

by JS on Jul 26th, 2013

I was planning on going to this guy, but the on line reviews scared me to investigate further. Upon asking a physician friend of mine to check on him, she promptly told me to find another doctor as he has a bad reputation amongst patients and othe MD's.

Don't waste your time with this guy show details Don't waste your time with this guy
Jun 4th, 2012

Rude, condescending and thinks everyone is trying to con him out of pain medication. He will let you suffer in agony rather than write meds you need. I'll never go to him again. My primary care MD had to write the pain meds I needed and I only needed them for 2 months. This guy is a pompous jerk. I'd rather go to a shaman.

Poor bedside manner show details Poor bedside manner
Jan 5th, 2012

The first thing he did was after I complained of a lower back problem, the insurance nurse with me simply said we consider this an existing condition.After about 5 minutes Dr Lacky decided he knew all about me. Dr without batting an I to me I needed to work thru the pain and work harder. I was obviouly overweight (that was the main problem) and should set up my own program to exercise and lose weight in spit of my lower back problem he ignored on insurance company orders. While he was graduating from med school i dragging soldiers off the battlefield as a combat medic. He was probably marching against the war.