Surgical Specialist
13701 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Ste 115
Tampa, FL 33613
813-977-4767
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  He took the time.  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2014

He took the time to examine me, and to make his diagnosis. He took the time to ask me a lot of questions to consider my answers. I came in, in pain, he prescribed a back brace, which allowed me to walk upright and helped a lot with the pain. Making the appointment is easy, the staff courteous and helpful at all times. I rate this Dr., and his office very high. And believe me that's not easy for me to do, as I find most doctors in a hurry to get me in and out, and the staff usually seems harried.

|  Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
by Debra R on Dec 23rd, 2013

What I like most about this Dr. Is his approach to my care. He made me feel like we are tackling my problem together. He explained everything in easy to understand terms with honesty & compassion. Highly recommend.

|  show details
by JS on Jul 26th, 2013

I was planning on going to this guy, but the on line reviews scared me to investigate further. Upon asking a physician friend of mine to check on him, she promptly told me to find another doctor as he has a bad reputation amongst patients and othe MD's.

|  Don't waste your time with this guy  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

Rude, condescending and thinks everyone is trying to con him out of pain medication. He will let you suffer in agony rather than write meds you need. I'll never go to him again. My primary care MD had to write the pain meds I needed and I only needed them for 2 months. This guy is a pompous jerk. I'd rather go to a shaman.

|  Poor bedside manner  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

The first thing he did was after I complained of a lower back problem, the insurance nurse with me simply said we consider this an existing condition.After about 5 minutes Dr Lacky decided he knew all about me. Dr without batting an I to me I needed to work thru the pain and work harder. I was obviouly overweight (that was the main problem) and should set up my own program to exercise and lose weight in spit of my lower back problem he ignored on insurance company orders. While he was graduating from med school i dragging soldiers off the battlefield as a combat medic. He was probably marching against the war.