Dr. David Schulak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Schulak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2015

Complete disbelief

I want to share my experience so that other's searching for answers may decide to search elsewhere. I've had back problems since a motorcycle crash in 2009. I recently had an accident that caused even more back damage, I'll spare you the details. What any patient with back problems will tell you is they ALWAYS know when it's a different pain. His complete disregard to my MRIs in which I just happened to bring the last 3. 2 of which where only 3 months apart and showed significant differences, his disrespect for radiologists and the professionals preparing the MRI reports had me in utter disbelief. His bedside manner or lack thereof should we say was rude obnoxious and belittling. I don't know why they have you even bother running around getting MRIs when he only wants to take xrays. Everybody with back problems knows that Xrays generally show nothing. I have 3 bulging disc L1 S5 herniated disc with nerve impinging, degenerative disc disease and also arthritis of the spine. He concluded to inform me that while he didn't doubt I was in pain, In his opinion the vast majority of it was caused by anxiety. Laughable as anybody with chronic back problems would tell you. He was only concerned about WC and my preexisting conditions. Complete and utter disgust. He disregard to his patients is appalling.

February 1st, 2014

He took the time.

He took the time to examine me, and to make his diagnosis. He took the time to ask me a lot of questions to consider my answers. I came in, in pain, he prescribed a back brace, which allowed me to walk upright and helped a lot with the pain. Making the appointment is easy, the staff courteous and helpful at all times. I rate this Dr., and his office very high. And believe me that's not easy for me to do, as I find most doctors in a hurry to get me in and out, and the staff usually seems harried.

December 23rd, 2013

Compassionate Doctor

What I like most about this Dr. Is his approach to my care. He made me feel like we are tackling my problem together. He explained everything in easy to understand terms with honesty & compassion. Highly recommend.

July 26th, 2013

I was planning on going to this guy, but the on line reviews scared me to investigate further. Upon asking a physician friend of mine to check on him, she promptly told me to find another doctor as he has a bad reputation amongst patients and othe MD's.

June 4th, 2012

Don't waste your time with this guy

Rude, condescending and thinks everyone is trying to con him out of pain medication. He will let you suffer in agony rather than write meds you need. I'll never go to him again. My primary care MD had to write the pain meds I needed and I only needed them for 2 months. This guy is a pompous jerk. I'd rather go to a shaman.

January 6th, 2012

Poor bedside manner

The first thing he did was after I complained of a lower back problem, the insurance nurse with me simply said we consider this an existing condition.After about 5 minutes Dr Lacky decided he knew all about me. Dr without batting an I to me I needed to work thru the pain and work harder. I was obviouly overweight (that was the main problem) and should set up my own program to exercise and lose weight in spit of my lower back problem he ignored on insurance company orders. While he was graduating from med school i dragging soldiers off the battlefield as a combat medic. He was probably marching against the war.

May 22nd, 2017