A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schull is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schull, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schull graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schull has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Schull MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Schull practice?
- Dr. David Schull has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schull practices Urology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland City, TN.
See Nashville Urologists.