A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schulsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schulsinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schulsinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulsinger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schulsinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Schulsinger MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Schulsinger practice?
- Dr. David Schulsinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schulsinger practices Urology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Stony Brook Urologists.