A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schurman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schurman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schurman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schurman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Schurman practice?
Dr. David Schurman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.