Dr. David Schutzer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 5th, 2016
Rude staff
I would like to say the doctor is so nice!! I absolutely loved him!!! It was the staff and their incompetence of knowing the normal rules of the office. They are unaware of the hipaa. I spoke with a representative there that stated she could not speak with my insurance because of it... Which of course is not true. Was also billed a late fee after months of trying to get in contact with a manager. Just two weeks ago I called and spoke with someone who stated they would have the manager call back and the next call I received was to inform me that I had a late fee for a bill I shouldn't even had to have paid for. Not once did I receive a call back from the manager. Last but not least they never changed my name in the system after all the calls made. Again the doctor was amazing but the staff needs more training. After several phone calls the insurance company was called and stated they were not telling truth and they were billing multiple companies without billing for the office visit. The office manager Angie then threatened to not remove the charge they messed up on.

February 7th, 2016
My baby almost died because they wouldn't listen to me like before

February 3rd, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Schutzer played a minimal role in my first pregnancy, but that all changed when my midwife was out of town, and he ended up delivering my son. I'm currently under his care for my second pregnancy, and he has gone WAY above and beyond to ease my nerves, and care for me. He even called me at home to speak with me directly about some test results, because the nurse who originally called could tell I was alarmed and uneasy. He even took time out of a very busy day (at the end of the day, too) to come speak with my husband and I as we were leaving our appt with the midwife. All of this just to help ease my concerns. I know that's what a good doctor *should* do in any case, but really, it's so rare to actually find. I'm very happy with my experiences here.

March 16th, 2015
Amazing!
Thee best doctor in fayetteville hands down..I can't believe there is even one bad comment about this man..He is patient,kind,caring, and understanding..He is absolutely amazing! Just give him a try, you will not regret it Promise!

September 11th, 2013
Good Doctor, strange business setting
Dr. Shuster is a great doctor, very polite and professional. His partner,the midwife, nurse practitioner Ms. Kelly Sanders is a little tight, a matter-of- fact, old school nurse. Other staff is ok, it's ust they change very often. On average half a year there'll be new nurses and receptionist working there. So don't expect those nurses and lab technicians be friendly as much as the doctor himself. Also there's a time when Dr Shutzer would hand his patients over to Midwife and not show up any more if the patient has a normal pregnancy. During the last three or so weeks of my pregnancy my doctor has no show any more, even during and after the emergency c section. I kind of expecting to get a visit from him in the very hospital that he is affiliated with. We'd like to see the office's business arrangement implemented.

September 7th, 2012
Incompetent Billing Staff
I paid a bill with cash and then started receiving bills from them. I called them numerous times and was assured it was no big deal and that they would correct it. THEN I got a collection notice in the mail that they had turned me over to a collection agency for non-payment. I called them immediately and was spoken to very rudely. They then said I was a liar and had not paid my bill. Luckily I still had my receipt and took it in. I was not allowed to speak to Dr. Schutzer about the matter (I’m sure he would want to know his staff is rude and incompetent), they copied my receipt and told me they would call the collection agency immediately to remove the bill. I got a 2nd notice from the collection agency on Tuesday and called them directly. They said that no one had contacted them from Dr.Schutzers office to remove the bill. I asked them to verify the bill and when they did, it was removed. To say that I am MAD is an understatement. No one in that department should have a job after their utter disregard for patients.

December 16th, 2011
This is the best dr I have ever seen! Gets to know his patients, knows what he's talking about and is great with infertility. Its a shame we moved and there isn't more doctors that come close to his care.

July 28th, 2008
Dr. Schutzer is the most caring doctor I know
Dr Schutzer bedside manners is the best I have experienced. He is very polite and professional making it extremely easy to talk to. He listens without rushing and his interactions with his staff is just as caring and respectful as he is with his patients.