A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwalb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwalb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwalb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwalb graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwalb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Schwalb MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Schwalb practice?
- Dr. David Schwalb has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schwalb practices Internal Medicine near Ferndale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Ferndale Internists.