A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwalb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwalb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwalb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwalb graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwalb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwalb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 52 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Schwalb practice?
Dr. David Schwalb practices Internal Medicine near Ferndale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Ferndale Internists.