Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Schwartz
Dr. David Schwartz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oro Valley, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley, Tucson Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center - Tucson. He speaks English.
Dr. David Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oro Valley, AZ.
Dr. Randall Lorenz
Oro Valley, AZ 0 mi43
Dr. Ashkan Bahin-Aein
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Oro Valley, AZ 0 mi11
Dr. Ajay Tuli
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Oro Valley, AZ 0 mi21