A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scoblionko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scoblionko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoblionko
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Scoblionko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scoblionko, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoblionko graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scoblionko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Scoblionko MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David P. Scoblionko practice?
- Dr. David Scoblionko has 1 office location.
Dr. David Scoblionko practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Cardiologists.