A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scoblionko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scoblionko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoblionko
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scoblionko, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoblionko graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scoblionko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Scoblionko MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David P. Scoblionko practice?
- Dr. David Scoblionko has 1 office location.
Dr. David Scoblionko practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Cardiologists.