Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Scollan
Dr. David Scollan, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Scollan is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Pennsylvania Hospital and Reading Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Scollan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Scollan has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Scollan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.
Dr. Harry Ramsey Jr
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Reading, PA 0 mi45
Dr. Rene Alvarez Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Reading, PA 0 mi25
Dr. Jorge Scheirer
Reading, PA 0 mi26