Learn more about Dr. David Scollan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scollan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scollan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scollan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scollan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scollan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Scollan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Francis Scollan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Scollan practice?
- Dr. David Scollan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Scollan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Cardiologists.