Dr. David Scolnick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

February 24th, 2014
ER Visit
Poor bedside manners. Does not take the time to listen to patients complaints and medical history. After a ER visit I was misdiagnosed by this doctor because he failed to evaluate all signs and symptons along with not listening to medical history. Less than 12 hours after being seen by him in the ER I was admitted to another hospital ICU for 4 days for the same complaint and condition. I will avoid this DR at all cost, even if it means driving an hour to another facility.

January 11th, 2012
No Kind Of A doctor
He was a er doctor here in Massena new york. He yelled at me . He has no bedside mannor. He didn,t even tell me what was wrong with me. He rushed me out of the er. No caring. He asked me what knid of pain reliver that I wanted him to give me. I said, I,don,t know I,am not a doctor

March 8th, 2011
This doctor charges patients an additional fee to be seen in the emergency room after 10:00 pm. He is the emergency room doctor and gets paid for the visit. Also, a person does not have control as to whether they have a medical emergency after before 10:00 pm, that's why it's call an "emergency". He is receiving payment, and it is highly unethical to charge an additional fee for an emergency after 10:00 pm.