A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scott, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Adam Scott MD and DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Scott practice?
- Dr. David Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. David Scott practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists and Delray Beach Nephrologists.