A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sease
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sease Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sease, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sease graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sease has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Sease MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Sease practice?
- Dr. David Sease has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sease practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.