A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sease, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diaseses
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Sease graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sease has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Sease MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Sease practice?
- Dr. David Sease has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sease practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners, Phoenix Internists, and Phoenix Cardiologists.