A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sease, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sease graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sease has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sease accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Sease practice?
Dr. David Sease practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners, Phoenix Internists, and Phoenix Cardiologists.