A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Seel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Seel, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seel graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Seel practice?
Dr. David Seel practices Otolaryngology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Brighton Otolaryngologists.