Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 15th, 2014

Great Doctor! He helped me tremendously.

by Robert K on Jan 29th, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Seel. He helped me with my sinus condition and I have not had sinus problems since. I would highly recommend him.

Great experience show details Great experience
Jul 1st, 2013

I had a great experience. He helped me with my long time sinus problem. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Dec 2nd, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Seel. I would highly recommend him.

Jun 27th, 2012

Very happy with his care. I felt very comfortable with him.

My 1st Appointment is tomorrow morning 8 AM show details My 1st Appointment is tomorrow morning 8 AM
Mar 1st, 2012

I am going to have the 1st appointment with Dr Seel I am so excited. read so much good about him. will write more tomorrow after my visit. This is just a pre review. :)

Dec 19th, 2011

Great experience

Nov 7th, 2011

Dr Seal is great...takes time to listen to your concerns....very detail oriented!

Oct 25th, 2011

Great experience. Works great with children.

Aug 29th, 2011

Would recommend Dr. Seel. Great Doctor. He really helped me.

Jun 27th, 2011

I was referred to Doctor Seel by my Family physician, and was very pleased with my experience. He was very compassionate and caring. He helped me more than any of my other Doctors. I would highly recommend him.

No discount for cash customers show details No discount for cash customers
Apr 13th, 2011

Dr Seel is an excellent physician. The issue I have is that unlike his professional colleagues in and around the region, he does NOT offer a discount for those patients who are uninsured. I paid $190 for an initial consultation, down the hall of this professional office building another ENT charges $85 for the same initial visit. Dr Seel is a board certified professional, as are most, I just can't understand why any health professional in this day and age isn't offering at least a token 10% discount for those who are unemployed and without insurance. Of course I paid the money before leaving the office, the surgery is another story. Maybe I can sell my house... oh wait, in this economy?!? LOL What a stinking mess!

Mar 14th, 2011

Great Doctor! Highly Recommended.

Jan 24th, 2011

Great Doctor. My child had surgery with Dr. Seel and he has cared for friends of mine, too. We had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend him.

Oct 5th, 2010

Excellent experience with Dr. Seel

by Amy on Jul 18th, 2010

Excellent Doctor. Would highly recommend him.

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by Caroline on Jun 15th, 2010

I had surgery by Dr. Seel and did great. I no longer have sinus infections. He was highly recommended and lived up to his reputation as a world renowned Surgeon.

Apr 26th, 2010

Fantastic Doctor. Great Bedside manner. Great office staff.Highly recommend!

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Stan on Jan 25th, 2010

One of a kind doctor who listens and understands, highly recommend to anyone

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Aug 7th, 2008

Dr Seel did Sinus surgery for me in the Spring of 2007. He made me feel completely as ease. He was very caring. My 12 year old daughter is having her tonsils out in a few weeks and he was a natural choice. I feel completely confident that he will do a great job.