Dr. David Seifer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2015
genesis is a sham
My husband and I had only one issue which was delayed ejaculating all our tests were fine so we thought hey great just do an iui and everything will be easy as we were told...well basically you see the doctor once then you go to another place which is like a baby making factory have ultrasounds and blood everyday from Day 10 of cycle so they can get your money basically then when they say your finally ready you come in for 2 iui's done by young nurses not even your doctor which you never here from never see never even call to see if you got your period are coming back how you are nothing they could car ed less.....well after my first iui I knew I had an infection was told I didn't went back for 3 failed iui's till I decided these ppl are incompetent found an amazing re who said I had an infection which can prevent implantation thank god I left these ppl are a sham

May 12th, 2015
This doctor did not diagnose me correct, I lost my baby .I have to go to another doctor after that. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 27th, 2014
Dr. Seifer took excellent care of us!
As difficult as it was to admit that we needed some help in TTC, we decided to make an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Seifer. After making a phone call, I had an appointment with him that following week. At the first consultation, Dr. Seifer went over all of the available options, and a list of what if's. At this point, after trying on our own for a couple of years, my husband and I wanted to know the truth, which is exactly what we got. There was no point in sugar coating the truth if it wasn't going to increase our chances. We had some failed IUI's, and then tried IVF. We experienced a loss, and from that loss, learned what was giving us difficulties in TTC. Ultimately, after knowing what the issue was, we successfully got pregnant through our second round of IVF! Throughout our entire time under Dr. Seifer's care, he made himself available to us in any way we needed. Not only are you constantly supported by Dr. Seifer himself, but you have teams of nurses and staff that are always there when you need them to be. The office functions like a well oiled machine. There are different departments that deal with each specific thing. Everything is done within the office; for example, blood, semen analysis, sonograms, etc. Results for things like blood are given that same day, which a nurse will discuss with you over the phone. The best way to sum everything up is to say that Dr. Seifer took excellent care of my husband and I. He really makes you feel that he has your best interest at heart. I would definitely recommend Dr. Seifer to anyone who is having difficulties TTC.

May 7th, 2014
Miracles Do Happen!
The emotional strain that arose from the inability to conceive naturally was one of the most challenging experiences I have endured. After 10 years of different doctor visits and being told that everything was fine, I started to accept the notion that I will never be able to have the family I’ve always hoped and dreamed for. At first, I felt guilty and ashamed. Then as time went on, I became depressed and angry. Everyone seemed to be getting pregnant naturally except me. Then one day I decided to confine in one of my coworkers who became pregnant after 8 years of infertility. If there was still some magic pill out there I wanted to know about it. That is when I learned about Dr. David B. Seifer who works at the Genisis Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. Naturally, I was a bit skeptical, because after all I’ve been there and done that. But then again, I thought I have nothing lose anyway. Right? Within a week of meeting Dr. Seifer, doing blood work, semen analysis and other tests, we were informed of all the underlying causes that have led to our infertility. For the first time in a while I felt like we finally met the right doctor. Not to mention, we finally knew why we were unable to get pregnant all these years. Once we knew the cause, Dr. Seifer provided us with different treatment options, our percentage of becoming pregnant with each option, and identified the best option for our individual case. Most of all, what I liked about Dr. Seifer was that he was very proactive and direct about how to tackle each obstacle we faced, as well as very honest about what to expect. We decided to go with IVF. Sadly, my first cycle did not work and Dr. Seifer was the one who called me to tell me about the not so good news. He then scheduled an appointment to discuss my results, the approach we should take next, and to also ensure that I was alright. During my second IVF cycle, Dr. Seifer and the nurses guided me through a series of steps once again towards becoming pregnant. After my second transfer, Dr. Seifer squeezed my hand and said, “I know this time it will work.” and smiled. And he was right. It worked!!! I’m currently pregnant! I still can’t believe it. It has been such a long emotional journey. I just wish I had met Dr. Seifer earlier. He has been the only doctor who found the root of our problem, addressed it, and helped us move forward towards creating the miracle of life. I can’t even express the gratitude and happiness I currently feel in my heat. Thank you. Thank you for helping us become parents.

April 30th, 2014
It's as simple as "Don't judge a book by it's cover"
I joined Dr Seifer's practice after a nightmare of an experience with another physician. I came to his office scared, emotionally battered and beaten. Like others my first impressions of him were that he was quirky-- fidgets often, doesn't always make eye contact, and tends to stick to the facts... numbers, percents, etc. I was drawn in by his friendly, concerned and attentive staff. I knew I had made the right decision already-- and as I got to know Dr Seifer --my first impression was right--but there is more to him than what meets the eye. To make a long story short--I had arrived to his practice unknowingly already pregnant. Through preliminary tests--we realized together-- that this blessing had happened on its own. Even though I conceived on my own--he made sure to track my pregnancy daily and monitor me for the first three months. This was when we really got to know Dr Seifer and understand what he's all about. He knew how nervous and fearful I was based off of my prior history and provided me the support and care I needed. After having our son, we returned to Dr Seifer with concerns about conceiving another child. He has been nothing but informative, direct and clear. Dr Seifer is a facts guy-- he is direct and to the point. He doesn't tell you what you want to hear---he tells you what you need to hear. He can be very blunt in regards to weight and other stats that effect conception. It's doesn't mean he's not caring---he just tells it like it is. If you're looking for smoke and mirrors--this isn't the physician for you. We are still working with Dr S and have really had an opportunity to meet those at Genesis. Overall, its been a wonderful experience...once in a while, you catch someone on an off day-- but overall our experiences has been excellent! This process can be difficult and draining on its own--its important to find a staff, nurses and drs included that do their best to make it as painless as possible. I believe we've found that at Genesis...and look forward to continuing our journey in hands that we can trust!

March 5th, 2014
Dr. Seifer has been such a godsend to our entire family. After thinking we had no hope of ever having children, Dr. Seifer made that dream a reality. He treats you as a friend and not just another patient. He truly is so gifted at what he does. The entire Genesis staff couldn't have been more amazing. The nurses are amazing and always there to answer any questions or simply be a shoulder to cry on. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I owe it all to Dr. Seifer.

February 2nd, 2014
never give up
My journey at Genesis with Dr David Seifer lasted 3 years. For three long years my husband I struggled through fertility treatments while dreaming of starting our own family. It was a difficult time to say the least. However Dr David Seifer made our dreams come true!!! He knew it would happen when we didnt. We just had to keep reworking our treatments until one amazing day we received the call that we were indeed pregnant!!! It was a dream come true. I took a whole to write and I'm sorry for that I hope e eryone knows how great everyone at Genesis were to my husband and I. And how they went above and beyond to help us. We are beyond greatful. Our our life had been forever changed. Now this new mommy needs to take a my h needed nap.

January 25th, 2014
Excellent
Dr. Seifer and his staff are amazing! I love that he is extremely thorough, creates the best plan of action and is aggressive in getting things done. That's exactly what my husband and I were looking for. Everything was explained to us and Dr Seifer made sure we fully understood everything. The staff was supportive and very helpful as well! I am so glad I went to Dr Seifer and I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

January 9th, 2014
Wonderful experience!
Dr. Seifer is very personable and friendly with great bedside manner. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable throughout the entire experience. It was the first time that we had visited a fertility doctor and really didn’t know what to expect. Dr. Seifer made sure that all of our questions were answered and gave us all the time we needed – it made us feel very relaxed and not just rushed in and out of his office. We knew after our very first appointment that we had made the right decision in choosing Dr. Seifer to guide us through our journey of starting a family. I would highly recommend Dr. Seifer to a friend.

December 7th, 2013
Absolutely Wonderful Doctor, Staff, and Experience
My experience with Dr. Seifer and his entire staff was absolutely wonderful. I was so nervous and intimidated at the thought of even having to see a doctor for infertility. From the day that I had my phone consultation with Dr. Seifer until I was discharged, I became hopeful and positive. Dr. Seifer is a brilliant doctor who truly knows his field. And to me, that is the most important thing that you can ask for when you are in this type of situation. He never played games or sugarcoated anything...he was always honest and to the point. One of the things he told me from the beginning of my experience at Genesis was that from the moment I called him , I needed to stop stressing, be positive and just trust him. This was so hard for me because I like to be in control of what is going on. But I did what he said, and I just left it all up to him and his staff. After several tests, Dr. Seifer diagnosed me and gave me a game plan right away, And what I appreciated so much was that every once in a while, he called me to make sure that I was okay and to reassure me that I was on the most effective path. He truly taught me to be patience and to have trust...and for that I will forever be thankful. The staff at Genesis was always so kind and accommodating. They always returned my calls promptly and helped me The nurses were amazing. They always called me right back when I was having trouble understanding medicine measurements (and believe me, I was annoying because my husband and I were so confused). They were always available to answer my questions or give me support. The nurses were friendly and sensitive to my needs and they were highly knowledgeable. They truly made my entire experience so pleasant and they genuinely cared about my well-being. Dr. Seifer and his staff made me comfortable and hopeful..They made me feel that I was a part of their family and I feel so thankful that they became part of my life. I did get pregnant a few months ago and so far, so good. Yay! God willing, everything will be great and my baby will be healthy and beautiful. Although I was discharged from Dr. Seifer, I know that I can call him and his staff if I need anything and I will keep in touch with them. And I can't wait to call Dr. Seifer when my baby is born to share the amazing news. I highly, highly. highly recommend Dr. Seifer and Genesis Fertility to anyone who is having fertility issues. I will 100% come right back to Dr. Seifer and his staff if I need help having my next child.

November 22nd, 2013
Dr. Seifer is a Top Notch Physician!
I can only say positive things about my experience with Genesis and Dr. Seifer. He is patient, extremely detail oriented, flexible & compassionate. He genuinely cares for his patients. He calls when he says he's going to call, keeps you abreast of everything that's going on with your case, and most important he's honest! I trust his judgement 100% and would highly recommend him. The nurses at Genesis are fantastic also!

October 21st, 2013
The amazing Dr. Seifer
When you decide you want to have children you think nature will take its course. Unfortunately nature is unpredictable and you need help. That's why there are doctors like David Seifer to help make your dream of having a child come true. His pleasant demeanor and understanding he guides you through the process which is difficult. Dr. Seifer does not guarantee it will work but he guarantees he will do everything in his expertise to give you the best chance. He is truly a remarkable doctor and I thank him and his incredible staff for giving me the gift of life.