Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
genesis is a sham show details genesis is a sham
by lisa on Jun 13th, 2015

My husband and I had only one issue which was delayed ejaculating all our tests were fine so we thought hey great just do an iui and everything will be easy as we were told...well basically you see the doctor once then you go to another place which is like a baby making factory have ultrasounds and blood everyday from Day 10 of cycle so they can get your money basically then when they say your finally ready you come in for 2 iui's done by young nurses not even your doctor which you never here from never see never even call to see if you got your period are coming back how you are nothing they could car ed less.....well after my first iui I knew I had an infection was told I didn't went back for 3 failed iui's till I decided these ppl are incompetent found an amazing re who said I had an infection which can prevent implantation thank god I left these ppl are a sham

May 12th, 2015

This doctor did not diagnose me correct, I lost my baby .I have to go to another doctor after that. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Seifer took excellent care of us! show details Dr. Seifer took excellent care of us!
May 27th, 2014

As difficult as it was to admit that we needed some help in TTC, we decided to make an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Seifer. After making a phone call, I had an appointment with him that following week. At the first consultation, Dr. Seifer went over all of the available options, and a list of what if's. At this point, after trying on our own for a couple of years, my husband and I wanted to know the truth, which is exactly what we got. There was no point in sugar coating the truth if it wasn't going to increase our chances. We had some failed IUI's, and then tried IVF. We experienced a loss, and from that loss, learned what was giving us difficulties in TTC. Ultimately, after knowing what the issue was, we successfully got pregnant through our second round of IVF! Throughout our entire time under Dr. Seifer's care, he made himself available to us in any way we needed. Not only are you constantly supported by Dr. Seifer himself, but you have teams of nurses and staff that are always there when you need them to be. The office functions like a well oiled machine. There are different departments that deal with each specific thing. Everything is done within the office; for example, blood, semen analysis, sonograms, etc. Results for things like blood are given that same day, which a nurse will discuss with you over the phone. The best way to sum everything up is to say that Dr. Seifer took excellent care of my husband and I. He really makes you feel that he has your best interest at heart. I would definitely recommend Dr. Seifer to anyone who is having difficulties TTC.

Miracles Do Happen! show details Miracles Do Happen!
by Elvira F on May 7th, 2014

The emotional strain that arose from the inability to conceive naturally was one of the most challenging experiences I have endured. After 10 years of different doctor visits and being told that everything was fine, I started to accept the notion that I will never be able to have the family I’ve always hoped and dreamed for. At first, I felt guilty and ashamed. Then as time went on, I became depressed and angry. Everyone seemed to be getting pregnant naturally except me. Then one day I decided to confine in one of my coworkers who became pregnant after 8 years of infertility. If there was still some magic pill out there I wanted to know about it. That is when I learned about Dr. David B. Seifer who works at the Genisis Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. Naturally, I was a bit skeptical, because after all I’ve been there and done that. But then again, I thought I have nothing lose anyway. Right? Within a week of meeting Dr. Seifer, doing blood work, semen analysis and other tests, we were informed of all the underlying causes that have led to our infertility. For the first time in a while I felt like we finally met the right doctor. Not to mention, we finally knew why we were unable to get pregnant all these years. Once we knew the cause, Dr. Seifer provided us with different treatment options, our percentage of becoming pregnant with each option, and identified the best option for our individual case. Most of all, what I liked about Dr. Seifer was that he was very proactive and direct about how to tackle each obstacle we faced, as well as very honest about what to expect. We decided to go with IVF. Sadly, my first cycle did not work and Dr. Seifer was the one who called me to tell me about the not so good news. He then scheduled an appointment to discuss my results, the approach we should take next, and to also ensure that I was alright. During my second IVF cycle, Dr. Seifer and the nurses guided me through a series of steps once again towards becoming pregnant. After my second transfer, Dr. Seifer squeezed my hand and said, “I know this time it will work.” and smiled. And he was right. It worked!!! I’m currently pregnant! I still can’t believe it. It has been such a long emotional journey. I just wish I had met Dr. Seifer earlier. He has been the only doctor who found the root of our problem, addressed it, and helped us move forward towards creating the miracle of life. I can’t even express the gratitude and happiness I currently feel in my heat. Thank you. Thank you for helping us become parents.

It's as simple as "Don't judge a book by it's cover" show details It's as simple as "Don't judge a book by it's cover"
Apr 30th, 2014

I joined Dr Seifer's practice after a nightmare of an experience with another physician. I came to his office scared, emotionally battered and beaten. Like others my first impressions of him were that he was quirky-- fidgets often, doesn't always make eye contact, and tends to stick to the facts... numbers, percents, etc. I was drawn in by his friendly, concerned and attentive staff. I knew I had made the right decision already-- and as I got to know Dr Seifer --my first impression was right--but there is more to him than what meets the eye. To make a long story short--I had arrived to his practice unknowingly already pregnant. Through preliminary tests--we realized together-- that this blessing had happened on its own. Even though I conceived on my own--he made sure to track my pregnancy daily and monitor me for the first three months. This was when we really got to know Dr Seifer and understand what he's all about. He knew how nervous and fearful I was based off of my prior history and provided me the support and care I needed. After having our son, we returned to Dr Seifer with concerns about conceiving another child. He has been nothing but informative, direct and clear. Dr Seifer is a facts guy-- he is direct and to the point. He doesn't tell you what you want to hear---he tells you what you need to hear. He can be very blunt in regards to weight and other stats that effect conception. It's doesn't mean he's not caring---he just tells it like it is. If you're looking for smoke and mirrors--this isn't the physician for you. We are still working with Dr S and have really had an opportunity to meet those at Genesis. Overall, its been a wonderful experience...once in a while, you catch someone on an off day-- but overall our experiences has been excellent! This process can be difficult and draining on its own--its important to find a staff, nurses and drs included that do their best to make it as painless as possible. I believe we've found that at Genesis...and look forward to continuing our journey in hands that we can trust!

by Lauren D on Mar 5th, 2014

Dr. Seifer has been such a godsend to our entire family. After thinking we had no hope of ever having children, Dr. Seifer made that dream a reality. He treats you as a friend and not just another patient. He truly is so gifted at what he does. The entire Genesis staff couldn't have been more amazing. The nurses are amazing and always there to answer any questions or simply be a shoulder to cry on. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I owe it all to Dr. Seifer.

never give up show details never give up
by Cynthia on Feb 2nd, 2014

My journey at Genesis with Dr David Seifer lasted 3 years. For three long years my husband I struggled through fertility treatments while dreaming of starting our own family. It was a difficult time to say the least. However Dr David Seifer made our dreams come true!!! He knew it would happen when we didnt. We just had to keep reworking our treatments until one amazing day we received the call that we were indeed pregnant!!! It was a dream come true. I took a whole to write and I'm sorry for that I hope e eryone knows how great everyone at Genesis were to my husband and I. And how they went above and beyond to help us. We are beyond greatful. Our our life had been forever changed. Now this new mommy needs to take a my h needed nap.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Kristin R. on Jan 25th, 2014

Dr. Seifer and his staff are amazing! I love that he is extremely thorough, creates the best plan of action and is aggressive in getting things done. That's exactly what my husband and I were looking for. Everything was explained to us and Dr Seifer made sure we fully understood everything. The staff was supportive and very helpful as well! I am so glad I went to Dr Seifer and I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Wonderful experience! show details Wonderful experience!
by Natalie L. on Jan 9th, 2014

Dr. Seifer is very personable and friendly with great bedside manner. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable throughout the entire experience. It was the first time that we had visited a fertility doctor and really didn’t know what to expect. Dr. Seifer made sure that all of our questions were answered and gave us all the time we needed – it made us feel very relaxed and not just rushed in and out of his office. We knew after our very first appointment that we had made the right decision in choosing Dr. Seifer to guide us through our journey of starting a family. I would highly recommend Dr. Seifer to a friend.

Absolutely Wonderful Doctor, Staff, and Experience show details Absolutely Wonderful Doctor, Staff, and Experience
by Lindsay on Dec 7th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Seifer and his entire staff was absolutely wonderful. I was so nervous and intimidated at the thought of even having to see a doctor for infertility. From the day that I had my phone consultation with Dr. Seifer until I was discharged, I became hopeful and positive. Dr. Seifer is a brilliant doctor who truly knows his field. And to me, that is the most important thing that you can ask for when you are in this type of situation. He never played games or sugarcoated anything...he was always honest and to the point. One of the things he told me from the beginning of my experience at Genesis was that from the moment I called him , I needed to stop stressing, be positive and just trust him. This was so hard for me because I like to be in control of what is going on. But I did what he said, and I just left it all up to him and his staff. After several tests, Dr. Seifer diagnosed me and gave me a game plan right away, And what I appreciated so much was that every once in a while, he called me to make sure that I was okay and to reassure me that I was on the most effective path. He truly taught me to be patience and to have trust...and for that I will forever be thankful. The staff at Genesis was always so kind and accommodating. They always returned my calls promptly and helped me The nurses were amazing. They always called me right back when I was having trouble understanding medicine measurements (and believe me, I was annoying because my husband and I were so confused). They were always available to answer my questions or give me support. The nurses were friendly and sensitive to my needs and they were highly knowledgeable. They truly made my entire experience so pleasant and they genuinely cared about my well-being. Dr. Seifer and his staff made me comfortable and hopeful..They made me feel that I was a part of their family and I feel so thankful that they became part of my life. I did get pregnant a few months ago and so far, so good. Yay! God willing, everything will be great and my baby will be healthy and beautiful. Although I was discharged from Dr. Seifer, I know that I can call him and his staff if I need anything and I will keep in touch with them. And I can't wait to call Dr. Seifer when my baby is born to share the amazing news. I highly, highly. highly recommend Dr. Seifer and Genesis Fertility to anyone who is having fertility issues. I will 100% come right back to Dr. Seifer and his staff if I need help having my next child.

Dr. Seifer is a Top Notch Physician! show details Dr. Seifer is a Top Notch Physician!
Nov 22nd, 2013

I can only say positive things about my experience with Genesis and Dr. Seifer. He is patient, extremely detail oriented, flexible & compassionate. He genuinely cares for his patients. He calls when he says he's going to call, keeps you abreast of everything that's going on with your case, and most important he's honest! I trust his judgement 100% and would highly recommend him. The nurses at Genesis are fantastic also!

The amazing Dr. Seifer show details The amazing Dr. Seifer
by Riccardo Zucaro on Oct 21st, 2013

When you decide you want to have children you think nature will take its course. Unfortunately nature is unpredictable and you need help. That's why there are doctors like David Seifer to help make your dream of having a child come true. His pleasant demeanor and understanding he guides you through the process which is difficult. Dr. Seifer does not guarantee it will work but he guarantees he will do everything in his expertise to give you the best chance. He is truly a remarkable doctor and I thank him and his incredible staff for giving me the gift of life.

Sep 15th, 2013

Dr. Seifer took care of me for the first two months of my pregnancy. I had suffered many miscarriages before the birth of my first son and had also gone through many fertility treatments. So to say the least I was more than a little nervous and up tight. Dr. Seifer and his staff have such a caring, professional and, kind manner. They put me at ease and kept me informed weekly of my baby's growth. Dr. Seifer also accommodated my busy schedule by seeing me early in the morning so I didn't have to take any time off from work. I would definitely recommend Dr. Seifer to anyone seeking fertility treatment.

Dr. Seifer a quality doctor show details Dr. Seifer a quality doctor
Aug 13th, 2013

As a young couple it's not easy to hear that you're suffering from infertility. If one thing I suggest is read this entire review as I'll say Dr. Seifer is an amazing doctor. Dr. Seifer does not play games at all when it comes to finding a way to get you pregnant. He is a realist, so he won't sugar coat anything (be prepared for that), for my wife & I he actually came across very negative and we didn't have much hope moving forward because of his attitude. Sometimes when you hear bad news you have 100 questions, and you want to hear something positive, but you probably won't get that with him, he won't get your hopes up he'll be 100% honest with you. Nurses are delegated a lot of duties so speaking to him when you need help becomes a hassle as you have to jump through hoops for a call back. The first time we got pregnant but ended up losing the baby, in the end we got pregnant at the 2nd try. This is when I saw the different side of Dr. Seifer which changed my whole image of him. The pregnancy was looking good and Dr. Seifer was lightening up. Him being confident in this pregnancy made us feel so confident that it was refreshing. He went from a serious doctor who gave us no hope to smiling, confident and optimistic. All in all, Dr. Seifer is a great doctor and his goal is to really help you, and he won't be happy until you're happy. I would recommend Dr. Seifer to anyone who would need it.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Aug 5th, 2013

I have worked with Dr. Seifer and his staff at Genesis for more than a year. During the long process of undergoing fertility treatments i was able to maintain an upbeat demeanor because of the care and attention that i received from him and his colleagues. There are so many people that make this office tick and each of them deserve kudos for their patient care....from the doctors themselves, to their assistants, to the IVF Nurses, to the girls who take blood and do sonograms, to the genetic specialists, to the donor program coordinator, to the Billing department and even the receptionists. I am very grateful.

VERY SATISFIED WITH GENESIS,, especially, With DR. Seifer show details VERY SATISFIED WITH GENESIS,, especially, With DR. Seifer
by L. SHEGA on Jun 8th, 2013

My experience with Genesis Fertility Center was very good. When I say very good, I mean it! This is not my first experience with a fertility center. I had my first son on another fertility center and I'm telling you, at Genesis and with Dr. Seifer, you will find anything you need. When my husband and I first met Dr. Seifer, we were so impressed with his interest on our case, his professionalism, and his devotion to his patients. The staff is very respectful and the nurses are very caring, especially the S.I nurses. I started my journey with Dr. Seifer and his nurses and I was so impressed on how precise and organized they are. They would call me about the same time every day with the blood results and I would call every time I needed them. The thing that impressed me the most was that Dr, Seifer was so strict about everything. For some people that may look or seem harsh, but if you want to get the results you want, you have to follow every direction and decision that your doctor requires from you! For us Dr. Seifer is the best!!! We got what we wanted from Genesis and we are so happy we made the right decision to go with them. If you want your dreams to come true, go meet Dr. Seifer and his team and I'm sure you are going to be more than satisfied!

Apr 27th, 2013

Dr. Seifer made our dream of having a family a reality and we could never thank him enough. They truly are miracle workers. The nurses that take care of you every day, esp in Staten Island, make you feel comfortable and explain every step of the way. We were able to always get a quick appointment and Dr. Seifer was always available to answer any questions we had and always provided us with the information we needed and put us at ease.

Very Discouraging Experience show details Very Discouraging Experience
by A.A. on Apr 2nd, 2013

He may know what he's talking about but infertility is a very sensitive issue for many couples...he was very cut and dry. Like one reviewer stated, he didn't sit down during our first consultation either. Made us feel rushed and like we'd get our heads cut off if we asked a question. I should've followed my instincts and just stopped seeing him after the consultation. After he diagnosed us I refused to get treatment with him due to his demeanor. We ended up taking a year off from doctors and TTC b/c the experience left a bad taste in our mouths. Nurses were nice, front office staff was okay. Needless to say I will not be going back to him and do not recommend.

Surround yourself with good people... show details Surround yourself with good people...
by Gabriela T. on Mar 20th, 2013

and good things will happen. My husband and I came to Dr. Seifer after two failed rounds of IVF at a major facility in Manhattan. We were tired and running out of optimism. Lucky for us, Dr. Seifer doesn't seem to run out of energy. We began a cycle with him and it was evident from the start that he keeps a very close eye on his patients, and clearly cares about them. He was always available for an appointment and the staff at Genesis is lovely. We were lucky enough to get pregnant! But even if it hadn't worked this time, I would have known that we had worked with the best, and the rest is up to fate.

Dr.Seifer made our dreams come true show details Dr.Seifer made our dreams come true
by Gina D on Mar 6th, 2013

My husband and I had been through a lot before going to see Dr.Seifer. 2 misacarriages and many failed attempts to get pregnant even with fertility medication. When we realized we needed more help we started looking into different doctors. Based on information and recommendations from others we went to see Dr.Seifer. Dr.Seifer was direct and to the point, some can take it as he doesn't care but with him it is just the opposite, he cares enough to not waste your time and to get you started on your journey as quickly as possible. He calls you right after you make your appointment so he has basic information before you even see him the first time. During our first meeting he already had homework set up for us.Dr.Seifer sent us for many tests even some that we did prior to meeting him and thank goodness because he found issues that did not show up prior, this could have been the difference in us getting pregnant or not. I told him how our insurance would be changing and he put us on a fast track to getting things done. He was honest and gave all of his recommendations and told us it was our choice in the end. We did what he recommended and we are so happy we did. We were preganant after our first round of IVF and due to my complications in the past, Dr.seifer made a point to monitor me closely and when he was not there, the wonderful nurses took great care of me. We now have beautiful twin boys and could not be happier. Our experience with Genesis was a positive one and I would not go back and change it for anything in the world. Words cannot express our gratitude to this wonderful facility and all of the staff. If you are having fertility issues I would highly recommend going to see Dr.Seifer, he will make every effort to put you on the right track and help you create the family that you are dreaming of. He did it for us and so many others, we are truly blessed to have had him in our lives and we are grateful to him everyday.

A Pleasant Experience show details A Pleasant Experience
Feb 14th, 2013

Overall, my experience with Genesis Fertility has been a very pleasant experience. I originally started off with another very kind doctor. However, Dr. Seifer was the doctor that did my embryo retrieval, and was the doctor available to see me for an emergency visit. I then saw him for the remainder of my visits until I graduated to my obstetrician with an IVF pregnancy on the first try! I found Dr. Seifer to be very calming. He always had kind words. He always gave me lots of information, and was always willing to listen to any concerns or questions I had. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Expectations met....and we are expecting :) show details Expectations met....and we are expecting :)
by HR on Jan 26th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Seifer and his staff certainly left an indelible mark in my heart! My husband and I did a lot of research, and ultimately chose him at Genesis. Soon after making an appointment, Dr. Seifer called and did a phone screen/introduction, and it was a great precursor of things to come. I consider myself a straight-shooter, and long stories bore me. During our office visits Dr. Seifer had a great way of being direct, without ever making my husband or I feel rushed; and he would answer as many questions as we presented. He is a great reader of his patients, and adapted his communication style accordingly. Dr. Seifer's knowledge was obvious and he was quickly able to diagnose our situation and recommend an aggressive approach to increase our success rate. His front office staff was wonderfully welcoming (Terry) and his behind the scenes staff where amazingly knowledgeable and kind (Michael & Gayle). The IVF nurses were cumulatively the best nursing staff I've ever encountered, and the blood & sono techs ability to always greet me with a smile and remember my name was immensely appreciated. Dr. Seifer became more than my health care provider during my IVF cycle at Genesis. He gave my husband and I hope, and genuine care. I honestly wanted to cry when he discharged me, but we look forward to visiting Dr. Seifer and his amazing staff when our baby arrives this summer.

Nov 19th, 2012

My husband and I tried to conceive for two years with no luck. Dr. Seifer was upfront and honest with us from the start and remained patient and encouraging as we considered our options. Ultimately we chose to go ahead with IVF. We are now expecting twins after one IVF cycle. Dr. Seifer and Genesis remained dedicated to providing excellent care and advice throughout our cycle. IVF requires extreme commitment by the patient as well as the healthcare providers and Genesis more than exceeded our expectations. Over the course of our relationship we came to genuinely care for Dr. Seifer and many of the staff members at Genesis. Our experience with Genesis Fertility was exceptional. Everyone we encountered, the receptionists, nurses, lab director, technicians and doctors, were extremely professional and knowledgeable. We couldnt imagine having gone through the infertility process without the help and support of Dr. Seifer and the entire Genesis family. I would highly recommend Dr. Seifer and Genesis to others seeking assistance with infertility.

Nov 19th, 2012

Words cannot begin to describe my experience at Genesis Fertility. Dr. Seifer and his staff were amazing, they were always patient with me and my 100 questions and a day and Dr. Seifer was terrific through both my IVF cycles. Going through an IVF cycle in itself is very trying on a person and going through two cycles back to back was even more difficult. Dr. Seifer showed so much compassion through both cycles and was willing to try to help us in any way he could. My husband and I have a beautiful baby on the way thanks to Dr. Seifer and his staff, something I thought might never happen. I highly recommend him and Genesis Fertility.

Nov 8th, 2012

I left Dr. seifer's office in tears! The first visit he did not even sit down and couldn't make eye contact. The second visit he was curt and nasty to me. I asked him if he was having a bad day because he was being so disrespectful and curt to me. He responded by saying I kept asking the same questions over and over. I responded, "that is because you were being rude to me so I couldn't process what you were saying." He did apologize over and over but the damage was done. I could not feel comfortable going through ivf with such an unbelievably unprofessional doctor. I wish I read the other comments before going to him because it seems this is the way he is to other patients as well. I am obtaining my records and completely using another doctor. Do not go to this doctor!!

Great!!!!! show details Great!!!!!
Sep 28th, 2012

At 39 I became a proud mom of a perfect baby boy. Thank you Dr. Seifer for taking the time to understand my needs. I didn't feel like "just a number"....

amazing experience show details amazing experience
Aug 31st, 2012

Our experience at the Genesis Fertility Clinic is beyond words. Every staff member from receptionists to doctors made us feel very comfortable and helped us calm our nerves. IVF nurses there are no better! They are always ready to help you with any questions day or night! All the doctors are absolutely amazing! Always there for you! Infertility is a very sensitive, nerve wrecking experience, Genesis Fertility Clinic staff understands that and they are right there with you and for you during this journey!

Aug 23rd, 2012

Seifer should have his license taken away. I remember going to his office 3- years ago and he basically told my husband and I after a failed IUI that I needed to have six more IUI's before being considered for ivf. The problem was that I had took some tests with another doctor and was told that it would be impossible for me to get pregnant, because i had fibroids, a blocked fallopian tube and scarring. He was willing to do these IUI's even though it would've been impossible for me to get pregnant. He very misleading and insensitive.

Jul 12th, 2012

I had a follow-up appointment with Dr. Seifer to get the results of my tests and he basically read me the results of my tests and told us to just go the adoption route without giving us any other options at all. During my whole visit (all of 10 minutes) he did not even sit down,(standing up with one knee on the office chair) and was pretty much looking at the computer screen the entire time we were in his office, giving me the impression that he just wanted to give me my results and get me on my way. I would go with Dr. Jeniffer Makarov who is from the same office as she is much more warm and sensitive and at least looks at you when she is speaking with you. I only went to Dr. Seifer because Dr. Makarov is on maternity leave. Dr. Seifer may have all these great reviews and he may be a great doctor but he did not seem very caring or very personable in my opinion from my experience with him.

Jul 12th, 2012

he was VERY rude to me and my husband

Don't Go Over There show details Don't Go Over There
Jul 5th, 2012

He was very rude and insensitive. My husband and I were very disappointed with him. He shows concern in the beginning, but after he gets paid- you cant even get him to see you. He also very disorganized.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Jul 1st, 2012

Genesis and Dr Seifer in particular is great. We had gone to a different doctor in NYC prior to being referred to Dr. Seifer and the difference in experience was night and day. At our previous Dr. we went through two failed cycles of IUIs and we always felt that the Dr. was running a business and was following standard procedures for everyone with any particular consideration for our specific case.We were recommended to Dr. Seifer and we are glad we made the shift. Dr. Seifer had excellent bed side manners and was genuinely concerned about how we were feeling and what I was going through throughout the procedure.He explained to us in detail all the pros and cons of going through IVF and answered all our questions and addressed all our concerns, even if we asked multiple times. He genuinely seemed concerned and we felt emotionally connected to him.Staff in general from billing to nurses were all very helpful and made the tough process of IVF as easy as possible on us. Going through IVF can be emotionally challenging but Genesis made it easy to deal with. One thing I really liked about Genesis is that its a one stop shop. All the tests and procedures are done in one location, unlike our prior doctor, which helps in reducing anxiety of going to different locations for different things. Nurses are available and very helpful in answering any questions 24x7.Also, we found Dr. Seifer to be extra cautious in terms of rest recommendations during our procedure compared to general practices we found on the internet. It worked for us so definitely I think it is better to be extra cautious during critical stages.We are 11 weeks happily pregnant after first IVF and would highly recommend Genesis and Dr. Seifer.

Kindness, compassion, faith, support...Dr. Seifer, a true miracle to us! show details Kindness, compassion, faith, support...Dr. Seifer, a true miracle to us!
May 9th, 2012

Our first time at a fertility clinic brought feelings of uncertainty, fear, nervousness and yet still hope. My husband and I did not know what to expect but thankfully found ourselves in the hands of Dr. Seifer and the Genesis family after countless recommendations. I immediately knew that no matter what, Dr. Seifer would be there every step of the way and I would have no question unanswered, no concern ignored, he would always be there. I knew this from the very first visit. His demeanor immediately put me at ease and I knew we were in good hands. Not knowing why we could not conceive, I was shocked to find out I had low ovarian reserve. Each test presented more findings that would have been otherwise been disheartening if not for the immediate action plan and support of Dr. Seifer and his staff. I went through the process of IVF shots and soon before our expected retrieval, my cycle was cancelled due to two lead follicles. Dr. Seifer personally called me, put my mind at ease and we decided to move forward with an IUI. Well, he is our miracle worker, and to everyone's excitement and amazement, it worked! His staff, from the receptionist to the nurses to the finance department are exceptional. I have never seen anyplace with more communication and respect between departments. If I needed them to call me, they did. If I needed a prescription, it was there. If I needed Dr. Seifer, there he was. Without the support, kindness and sensitivity of the doctor and his team, this would have been more difficult than words could describe. Instead, it was the best experience of my life and I owe that all to Dr. Seifer who was always working his magic behind the scenes making sure I never strayed from the journey I had begun. It was written in the stars that Dr. Seifer is there for couples and individuals who dream, wish and pray for a miracle to bless their lives. Well, we will always consider him a miracle and blessing in our life as well. Go see him, trust him, he will take care of you with all of the love in his heart. Thank you so much for everything.

Dr. Seifer is realistic and caring show details Dr. Seifer is realistic and caring
Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Seifer made it possible for my husband and I to have joy in our lives, our daughter is here and Dr. Seifer helped us achieve this miracle.He is truly a passionate caring man who gaves us hope even when attempts failed.thank you...to you and all your staff.

THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS show details THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Seifer and the staff at Genesis fertility are the reason I have the greatest joy in my life - my daughter. I will forever be greatful to them for all they did for me however it is important that anyone reading this also understand that outcomes can not always be positive when dealing with infertility issues. What you will ALWAYS get however is a doctor who is professional, knowledgeable and kind and an experience that does not leave you feeling regretful or full of questions. When I considered my options for infertility help I wanted only the best so it only made sense to go to Dr. Seifer. EVERYONE there is professional and an expert at what they do. From the person who you check in with to the nurses that call you to let you know if you are pregnant - they all make you feel comfortable. I went in there feeling broken and beaten (I had two prior ectopics and lost both tubes) but came out with an education on what could be and how I could be helped. Dr. Seifer is always honest with you and provides you guidance through the process. Someone is always available to answer your questions and let's be honest.... in this situation there are so many. And the best part is that even though the Dr. and the staff have probably heard every questions a million times - they still makes yours important. Dr. Seifer and Genesis are truly THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.

Unsuccessful but professional show details Unsuccessful but professional
Dec 20th, 2011

Although I did not conceive in Dr Seifer's care, nor any other doctor's care, after visiting numerous other clinics after 2 IVF's with Genesis, I am grateful to have had the experience at Genesis. No other fertility clinic compares to Genesis. If I hadn't gone to Genesis first, I would be completely clueless as to what is going on with my body, how to take meds, and what to expect, because no other clinic has been as thorough, professional and caring as Dr Seifer, Dr Grazi and the staff at Genesis. Genesis does not treat low ovarian reserve or do natural cycles, unfortunately, after one (or two) tries. I understand. Dr Seifer was compassionate, but upfront with his diagnosis. I wish I could find another clinic like genesis who will do natural cycles.

Caring, professional, patients first show details Caring, professional, patients first
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Seifer is a true professional. At the age of 26 we never thought we would have problems with fertility, Dr. Seifer and his staff were more than confident that they could help us. They did! Dr. Seifer found the best treatment for us while making sure that I was safe with minimal side effects. Before starting the IVF procedure with Dr Seifer we went to other fertility specialists to seek a second opinion, after seeing another Dr. we were more than certain that Dr. Seifer was the right choice he was the most knowledgable and honest doctor we ever spoke with and for the first time we were completely confident. With just one treatment that was made as easy as possible for us, we are happy to say we are pregnant with twins and will be forever grateful to Dr. Seifer and his staff!

A Brilliant Practitioner show details A Brilliant Practitioner
Aug 12th, 2011

Superlatives cannot begin to describe the kind of meticulous care, professionalism and breadth of knowledge that Dr. Seifer offers his patients. My husband, also a physician, and I came to Dr. Seifer with the highest expectations. We discovered that his repertoire in innovative research made him particularly stand out not only as a highly qualified clinical practitioner, but also as a major contributor to the science itself and to the education of other physicians. The stakes in our situation were a bit higher in terms of time. Because we were scheduled to move to another state in five months, this would have to be a one-shot deal. Dr. Seifer understood this and expedited the process without compromising quality of care. In spite of biologys unpredictable monkey wrenches, Dr. Seifer mitigated what could have been potentially devastating news with his compassionate countenance and optimistic alternatives for achieving the same end. His humanity, sensitivity and sense of humor made the entire process personal and manageable. The path may have been unforeseen and unexpected, but Dr. Seifer shepherded us toward what has now become a successful pregnancy. He has indeed exceeded our expectations professionally and interpersonally, not only because of our positive outcome, but also because he generously took the time to recommend a fellow colleague in our new town, so that we might continue our care in the best of hands. For all of this, we are beyond grateful.

compassion show details compassion
Jul 17th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Seifer to all who want to achieve their dream of having a family. He is an excelent physician. I was blessed the day i chose him to be my physcian. I met him close to 2 years ago. In the 2 years he treated me there, there were trials and tribulations. Thru it all he followed me every step of the way with his extreme knowledge, proffessionalism and compassion, along with his amazing staff. Today i have acheived my dream thanks to Dr Seifer, my family is on the way.

Jul 5th, 2011

Dr. Seifer is highly recommended. He is such a kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor. He spends a great amount of time with his patients. The office is wonderful as well. I had a great experience with Dr. Seifer as have many people I know. Dr. Seifer is an excellent doctor.

Caring and Supportive show details Caring and Supportive
May 25th, 2011

After two years of trying to conceive, my husband and I decided we should see an ER. We were recommended to Genesis Fertility by my OB/GYN. No wonder my doctor recommends this center! At first impression, Dr. Seifer and the rest of the staff were friendly and made it comfortable to be there. We discussed our struggles and he discussed in great detail the steps we had to take to have our little miracle. After reviewing my results from tests, he discussed with us the options we had and the potential outcome. It was just as important to him as it was to us to have a healthy embryo. So we chose IVF and attended an IVF class which was great! The nurses and doctors reviewed with couples all the details of IVF and the administering of shots. We felt confident after leaving that day that we could do this! And with every step of the way (no matter how scary or nerve wracking) Dr.Seifer and his staff were always there holding my hand and supporting me with any questions I may have had. They were always informative, friendly, caring and hopeful. I attended tests at both Staten Island office and the Brooklyn office and always received the best attention. And since the process lasts months (mine was about 15 weeks) with frequent visits a week, the staff and you become familiar quickly. You can even distinguish the person who calls and informs you of your detailed instructions. During the IVF process, I only produced 3 eggs, 2 made it to fertilization and implanted back. Dr. Seifer again discussed my options and outcomes after implantation and gave me every possible scenario. Luckily, we were blessed that one embryo had indeed implanted. The phone call to confirm my pregnancy alone was enough to assure me that I had gone to the best. The techs were as excited as I was of hearing the news and wanted to share in the nurses phone call! We went through a few ultrasounds and confirmed that indeed I had a healthy embryo and was ready to be released to my OB/GYN. I cant thank Dr. Seifer and the staff (especially Cindy and Tara) enough. Not only did I have a successful IVF but I was well taken care of, physically and emotionally. I look forward to the day I can visit them and introduce the little miracle they helped create.

Best in the country! show details Best in the country!
Mar 3rd, 2011

This was not my first experience with an infertility specialist and from our first meeting, I felt a confidence I thought that I could not regain. Dr. Seifer is in a word, "phenomenal"! He takes the time to review your background and in detail explains all options. He is caring, compassionate, supportive and determined which is exactly what I needed in my time of despair. I have my miracle baby and I am extremely fortunate to have had the pleasure of being a Genesis patient.

IVF show details IVF
Feb 26th, 2011

My husband and I had been trying, unsuccessfully, to have a baby for 5 months before we decided to go to a fertility doctor. After cross-referencing NY's best Reproductive Endocronologists with my insurance, I came across Dr. Seifer and another doctor in midtown Manhattan. I tried the Manhattan doctor first, because of location, but the earliest available appointment was about 2 months away. The prospect of waiting another 2 cycles was less than ideal. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Seifer within two weeks. After numerous testing, it was discovered that my husband had poor sperm morphology, making it nearly impossible for me to get pregnant naturally. Dr. Seifer strongly recommended IVF with ICSI. The first round was unsuccessful due to low egg quality, determined to be the result of one of the drugs that I was on, Lupron. For my second round, Dr.Seifer switched me to a Ganirilex Protocol instead. I am now a little over 12 weeks pregnant and happily awaiting our baby's arrival. My husband and I are very grateful to Dr. Seifer and the entire Genesis staff. I only wish that we had gone to them sooner.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Jan 18th, 2011

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Seifer and Genesis Fertility Center. I chose Dr. Seifer after careful research and was very pleased with every aspect of my treatment at Genesis. Dr. Seifer is an expert and leader in the field of reproductive endocrinology and has received a lot of press and attention as a "top doctor." He has an incredibly warm, confidence-inspiring manner and took large amounts of time to consult with me and/ or my husband at every stage of my treatment. I have many friends and relatives who have undergone fertility treatments and IVF specifically, and all doctors do not share the same approach. Two specific ways that Dr. Seifer is exceptional is the ethical manner in which he approaches infertility and the individualized course of treatment his patients receive. Dr. Seifer's stated goal is the conception (and healthy birth) of one healthy baby, which was very important to me. We decided that we were not willing to risk having twins and only wanted to "put back" one embryo. Dr. Seifer supported our decision, and we are so grateful that the cycle was successful. Dr. Seifer also paid close attention to every detail and test result and adjusted my medicines from day to day as needed. In contrast, I have friends who underwent (unsuccessful)IVF cycles who did not test as frequently or change dosages as often. My impression is that Dr. Seifer controlled every variable he could, and I feel like this attention to detail was a major reason we were successful on the first cycle.

Fabiana show details Fabiana
Jan 13th, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Seifer & the team at Genesis. Having consulted with IVF specialists in the tri-state area, I can assure you, you won't find better than Dr. Seifer & Genesis. You are not one of the masses here, but a person, a patient that the staff comes to know. My husbands issues and mine were diagnosed quickly and with Seifer's guidance, we implemented a fertility plan and began treatment within a time frame we were all comfortable with. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant after our first IVF cycle. I completely trusted Dr. Seifer with the future of my family and he and the staff at Genesis did everything they could to reassure me that we were on the right path. Early morning hours make it easy to get to work on time and 24/7 IVF nurse consultation means every question is answered no matter what time. Save yourself a trip to the city and hours in a waiting room just to have your name forgotten. The team at Genesis will became like family to us and during a time when your emotions are running high, that really meant the world to us. The dedication of Dr. Seifer and the staff at Genesis is unparalleled and their kindness, knowledge and skill is beyond measure.

Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Seifer is an excellent physician who was able to help me get pregnant on my first round of in-vitro fertilization. I was initially nervous going to Genesis fertility clinic but he made the experience wonderful and stress free. I found him to be very clear, informative, and supportive. He was always available for questions and I always felt respected. Dr. Seifer has a wonderful bedside manor that immediately decreased any of my anxieties and put me at ease. I remember I was nervous before a surgical procedure and he was kind enough to hold my hand and reassure me until I felt better. I completely trust him and his decisions 100%. As for the Genesis staff they were all fantastic. I am amazed how well organized and how well run Dr. Seifer's office is. I was able to go for my blood work in the morning before work and had a phone call with my results and instructions by the afternoon. All of the nurses were excellent in coordinating care with Dr. Seifer and relaying all instructions to me. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Seifer and Genesis Medical Center to all couples that struggle with fertility.

Exceptional Care show details Exceptional Care
Jul 10th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr Seifer and the staff at Genesis!!

Dr. Seifer, a rare find in the medical field show details Dr. Seifer, a rare find in the medical field
by JL on May 20th, 2010

I have been a patient at Genesis Fertility for the past 8 months. The facility itself is immaculate and the staff is utterly attentive to all its patients, regardless of the nature of your visit. Dr. Seifer is by far the shining star at the facility. He is the doctor that we wish we encountered everytime we enter a medical office. His patience is incredible. He takes the time to explain every last detail of every single procedure to ensure that we understood exactly what was going on and what might happen next. In the middle of an IVF cycle when a rare complication occurred, Dr. Seifer showed up at the hospital himself to perform the unexpected surgery. He carefully supervised my recovery and called us every hour on the hour to just "check-in". His dedication to my case alone speaks volumes to his dedication to the rest of his patients. After months and months of believing I would never see two pink lines on a pregnancy test, Dr. Seifer has made it possible. His determination is unreal! I only wish he were able to deliver our future child who will be born this fall!!

Dr. Seifer is the definition of being in good hands! show details Dr. Seifer is the definition of being in good hands!
Apr 28th, 2010

I called Dr. Seifer's office thinking it would take months to schedule an appointment with him, but he picked up the phone within 10 minutes of giving my information to his lovely assistant... I got an appointment with him the next day! I was thrilled and amazed that he took the time to speak to me. He asked me a few health related questions and addressed my concerns. From the very beginning, he treated us with nothing but patience and kindness, and reassured us every step of the way. The staff at Genesis is incredible and the nurses are very caring. They were always willing to take the time to answer my questions and explain everything in detail. The phlebotomists were caring as well. I have a terrible needle phobia and they were patient and gentle every time. The only negative thing about seeing Dr. Seifer is that you get used to the special care and attention, and it's greatly missed when you "graduate". Dr. Seifer turned and incredibly stressful time, into a more calm and manageable one (I didn't think that was possible!). His kindness and compassion go beyond measure. You feel like he knows you, you are more than a patient in a way - you are like a family friend that receive that extra attention. Dr. Seifer made our dreams come true. He has helped bless us with what we wanted most in the world - a chance at having our own family. We are most grateful to him for not just being a great doctor, but for being one of the few doctors that truly care.

Don't want to leave his care show details Don't want to leave his care
by Danielle Maiorana on Mar 11th, 2010

My husband and I were recommended to Dr Seifer by my obgyn following three miscarriages over the course of two years without explanation. I was immediately impressed with Dr. Seifer when I called his office to make a consult appointment and his assistant put me through to Dr. Seifer directly to address my detailed history I felt that for him to take the time to speak to me for 20 precious minutes when he hadnt even met me yet was really something. Meeting Dr. Seifer was a pleasure. He is warm, comforting and calming. He took the time to explain our options in a non hurried way and helped us understand why we were taking the next steps. Dr. Seifer impressed both my husband and I immediately and my husband is tough to impress. Although I am VERY happy to be graduating from Genesis with a healthy pregnancy, I am truly saddened to have to leave Dr. Seifer's care and wish he could be my doctor throughout my pregnancy.

Feb 17th, 2010

After trying 3 IUIs and 4 IVF cycles with another doctor, we saw Dr. Seifers ad in the paper. We figured lets give it one more try. So we went to see Dr. Seifer. He was very nice and honest about our options and success rates. He did not guarantee any success but convinced us to be hopeful. We did not have much hope after 7 failed cycles with the other doctor so we were especially joyful when we found out that we indeed got pregnant at the first try with twins. During our entire IVF cycle Dr. Seifers staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. The office hours are very convenient and we were able to do most of the appointments before work. The nurses were readily available for questions and never seemed annoyed or made me feel like I bothered them. Dr. Seifer explained all procedures openly and addressed any concerns we had. He is very compassionate and positive and I think that transferred over to our experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Seifer in a heartbeat. He has helped change our life and we will be forever grateful. God Bless.

by Mildred & Steve Tauber on Dec 14th, 2009

We found Dr. Seifer, and his entire staff to be thoroughly professional, and kind (especially Sarah in billing). Dr. Seifer was very straight with us regarding our options, and chances of conceiving. He personally called us on various occasions to confer with us to fine-tune treatment, and keep us up to date. He patiently answered all our questions, and was very compassionate. His hours were very accommodating, and he's a really nice guy! And now we are expecting our first child in five months time!!

dr seifer is great! god bless him and staff show details dr seifer is great! god bless him and staff
by d clear on Dec 4th, 2009

dr. seifer is wonderful. he is professional and answered all our concerns. we never felt rushed. we are currently seeing him. the staff at genesis is very helpful. we pray and hope this will work.

by keith vilar on Nov 7th, 2009

An excellant,highly professional, personable and effective miracle worker.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by amerika & jo-jo on Nov 3rd, 2009

dr. seifer is a compassionate doctor with an excellent bedside manner. his positive attitude made our overall experience a comfortable one. we are very greatful to him for making us feel confident in turning our dreams of adding a "new addition" to our family into a reality...

by Melissa and Jeremy Berrios on Oct 20th, 2009

After working with another facility/Dr. for 2 years unsuccessfully and feeling like just another number, I was losing hope of ever becoming a Mommy. I do not think any staff can compare to our experiences with Genesis, Dr. Seifer in particular. He is the most compassionate, caring and sincere Dr. I have had the pleasure of working with. During our darkest moments, he had a way of giving us hope and keeping us positive. Words can never express how grateful we are to him. Today, I have a healthy, beautiful, happy 19 month old. Bless him and his wonderful staff for giving couples like us the precious gift of becoming parents. I highly recommend Dr. Seifer to anyone who's looking for the best!

by Christina and Angelo Fattinger-Minucci on Aug 4th, 2009

Right from the beginning I knew Dr. Seifer was the doctor for me. His calming and caring ways put my worries at ease. His bedside manner is wonderful and he is always willing to take the time to explain anything my husband and I had concerns about. While and fertility treatment can be an overwhelming experience, knowing Dr. Seifer and his staff were always there helped us to get through it with a successful outcome!!! Thank you Dr. Seifer and staff for giving my husband and I this chance to be parents!!!!!!

by Abdallah and Shadin on Aug 4th, 2009

I have known Dr. Seifer for less than a year,though it seems as if I have known him forever. Dr. Seifer is highly professional, extremely knowledgeable, and very personable. He provided us with the appropriate care and information that was more than sufficient to help us concieve. Dr. Seifer answers all questions and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, instead he takes his time and goes through the thought process with you in order for you the make the right decision. While meeting with him we never felt any pressure. I am 8 weeks pregnant now, prior to meeting Dr. Seifer we had been trying to concieve for four years. My experience with Dr. Seifer and his staff was so incrediable, we moved back from Boston to continue with him. He also sympathizes with your personal life and is very understanding and compassionate,in addition to his ingenious mind. I will always recommend him and his staff to whomever needs their help, as a matter of fact I have already recommended him to my sister-in-law.

Success with Dr. Seifer show details Success with Dr. Seifer
by Pamela and Gianandrea on Aug 4th, 2009

From day one Dr.Seifer knew he faced a challenge with our situation. My husband and I knew what we wanted and Dr. Seifer was cooperative and caring about our desires. We went through 2 IVF cycles which were painstaking and difficult, but even though my advanced age proved to be an obstacle that was unsurrmountable, Dr. Seifer was always supportive and honest with us. It has been a difficult 1 1/2 years, but we are finally expecting our child. I am forever greatful to Dr. Seifer and his team for the care and professionalism they provide, but more over, I am bound to Dr. Seifer for his compassion as a human being and a physician. He has truly helped our wish come true.Thank you!

We Love Dr. Seifer!!! show details We Love Dr. Seifer!!!
by Lynn and Jimmy on Jul 31st, 2009

I am currently pregnant with twins and we owe it all to Dr. Seifer and his wonderful staff. My name is Lynn and I have a 6 year old son. We had him naturally, however, after him I had some problems and ended up having my left tube removed. We tried for 2 years to get pregnant normally but it was not happening. One of my very good friends was pregnant at the time and she went to Genesis and Dr Seifer was her doctor so she recommended him to me. Now, 2 years later I am 13 weeks pregnant!!!! Dr. Seifer is very professional yet personable at the same time. He puts you at ease when you are in his care, and his staff is just as good. They really make a difficult situation pleasant.We can not say enough about Dr Seifer, I would HIGHLY recommend him.

by Jennifer on Jul 8th, 2009

My husband and I were referred to Dr. Seifer by my gynecologist originally. Before I had my first appointment I was emailed a packet with information about the practice and was asked to give some information on my end. I have to say I was impressed by that because I felt they were already preparing to try to give me the best care by providing me with what their practice was about, and, in turn, through what my history was. I was very impressed from the moment we walked in with the appearance of the office. We felt right at home with everyone from the minute we met the receptionist for our first appointment. Dr. Seifer was kind and informative. He was dedicated, you could see, and extremely approachable from Day 1. From our first visit, through our IVF cycle, every blood test, every ultrasound, from the retrieval to the transfer, I was never worried about my well-being. I knew Dr. Seifer and his support team would be there to make sure I received the best care possible. I was never afraid to ask a question or call for information. Dr. Seifer's medical care and consideration is much appreciated by my husband and I. We are in our 10th week now, and we take it day by day, but we know we have gotten to this point because of everything Dr. Seifer and the staff at Genesis has done.

I wish all Drs were like Dr Seifer show details I wish all Drs were like Dr Seifer
by Emilia Lorenti-Wann on Jun 24th, 2009

We are going back to Dr Seifer for a second child. Dr Seifer is very approachable and responsive which is lacking in the medical industry. He really cares about your goals and well being. We appreciate his candor throughout the whole process and this is why we come back to him even thought we live in another state 1,000 miles away. I would recommend anyone to Dr Seifer

Dr. Seifer is a Godsend show details Dr. Seifer is a Godsend
by Bernadette D. Ward on Jun 9th, 2009

I have only seen Dr. Seifer three times but I feel so good about him as a doctor. Dr. Seifer explains things thoroughly. He's always so patient with me and my husband. And his soft-spoken demeanor is soothing and reassuring. My husband was a bit skeptical at first, but Dr. Seifer won him over. Dr. Seifer cannot guarantee a pregancy. That's ultimately up to God. But I feel like he has given me and my husband a renewed sense of hope, with the compassion he has shown to us. That says alot about the man behind the medical degree. Medical school cannot teach you how to be a human being. It has to come naturally. Dr. Seifer has certainly proven that.Dr. Seifer's office has a very intimate vibe to it. His staff is sooooo, discreet, personable and professional. They take the time to address your questions and concerns, all with a smile.

patient show details patient
May 10th, 2009

Dr. Seifer is a caring, talented clinician. I got pregnant on first IVF cycle

Success With Unbearably Low Odds show details Success With Unbearably Low Odds
by Lauren on Nov 18th, 2008

As the proud mother of two young boys, I am two for two with Dr. Seifer. Two rounds of IVF, two pregnancies. Quite simply, I am forever indebted to Dr. Seifer and his talented team. It's easy to forget the troubles now that we have two children, but my story is a testament to Dr. Seifer's outstanding skill as a uniquely talented physician. First round of IVF was prompted by low sperm count/motility. With my second round of IVF, my FSH has sky-rocketed to 27!! Fertility patients who have done their homework will know that most clinics politely (and sometimes not so politely) decline to treat women with FSH over 10. However, Dr. Seifer was undeterred and I was treated fairly aggressively (while trying to remain level-headed about chances of success). Dr. Seifer was unfailingly patient both with my treatment, and my unbearable anxiety. My second IVF yielded just ONE lone embryo. I became pregnant from that one embryo. I have to add the nurses were incredibly supportive also. On the day of my transfer, I was told that a patient of theirs had recently become pregnant from just one embryo. Hopefully my story will also inspire hope in others and direct them to Dr. Seifer. I have recommended friends to Dr. Seifer (some over 40) who have since become pregnant. Lastly, the skill of Dr. Seifer's embryologist is unparalleled. It is no surprise to me that Dr. Seifer consistently appears in New York magazine's 'Best Doctors of New York' issue. Cover line should be reworded: World's Best.

Hope for 40 with high FSH show details Hope for 40 with high FSH
by Richard and Jeannette on Sep 10th, 2008

After two years of trying to conceive and two miscarriages, I'm overjoyed to announce that I'm finally pregnant and my fetus has a heartbeat. I was lucky to be referred to Dr. Seifer by my OB/GYN. I made an appointment with Genesis and within a few days I received a phone call from Dr. Seifer himself. He was calling to ask me a series of questions prior to my visit so he would be prepared. When ever does a doctor do that? After my first visit with him I knew I wanted him to treat me. He was compassionate and thoroughly explained all the testing that would be required prior to treatment. When all results were in I was diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve and an FSH level of 17 . He explained to us that I had a very short window of time left to try and conceive, if at all. When I heard FSH of 17 it felt like I was shot in the heart. I had done enough research to know that most infertility clinics wouldn't treat anyone over a 15 FSH, let alone being 40 . His exact words were "It's going to be a challenge, but I'm willing to try". He gave us hope when we had none. It wasn't only the good Doctor, it was also his staff. From the receptionist to the nurses, everyone was on board and made you feel as though you were the only patient they had. Long story short, after an agggresive cycle of IVF medications my retrival was canceled because I did not produce enough mature follicles. Dr. Seifer called me at home and took the time to explain my options and offered IUI. Even though I had my doubts about IUI he never waivered in his goal of trying anything. Infact his concern about a multiple pregnancy gave me hope that it might work. So here I'am at eight weeks pregnant. I still have a long road ahead but I sincerly believe I would not be at this point if it wasn't for the excellent treatment I received from Dr. David Seifer. He is truly an angel.

Unrivalled doctor show details Unrivalled doctor
Aug 5th, 2008

As the husband of one of Dr.Seifer's patients, I followed my wife through the three rounds of IVF (two very successful!, and I can say with total conviction that it is impossible to imagine a better doctor and human being than Dr.Seifer. From our very first exploratory meeting, Dr.Seifer was extremely caring, patient, and clear in his explanation of the medical, psychological and ethical issues that we were facing. He answered all our many questions exhaustively and with deep compassion, and he provided outstanding care throughout the process, that resulted in the birth of our two children. I recommend Dr.Seifer in the strongest terms to anyone seeking the best fertility treatment available.

The World's Best Fertility Specialist show details The World's Best Fertility Specialist
by Daphne on Aug 4th, 2008

Dr. Seifer is quite simply the world's best fertility specialist. He is not only outstanding technically, but is also a truly devoted, caring and kind human being... a 'super-mensch'. I come from a medical family and have always had access to the best medical care. Dr. Seifer truly redefines quality care. I happily traveled an hour and a half each way to be taken care of by Dr. Seifer during my IVF treatment, confident in the knowledge that I was in the best hands. Dr. Seifer got me pregnant on each IVF round (my husband and I are two for two with Dr. Seifer). We are forever grateful to Dr. Seifer and his talented team for helping us conceive our two children. Yes, IVF treatment is stressful, especially for somebody like me who is a constant worrier, but I can honestly say that I never second-guessed Dr. Seifer. Being treated by him took a huge amount of personal stress off my shoulders. I am deeply grateful and in awe of Dr. Seifer's devotion, skill and drive to help couples like us create a family.

Aug 1st, 2008

Dr. Seifer is an outstanting physician. He is a very understanding, compassionate, and sensitive doctor. While in Dr. Seifer's care I was a very anxious patient, but when leaving the office, he would make me feel very positive. The office at Genisis is a wonderful and easy experience... I would highly recommend Dr. Seifer and his outstanding staff!