Dr. David Seignious Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Seignious?

Posted on September 14th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Seignious for 20 years. Since opening his weight loss clinic Dr. Seignious has lost empathy and the desire to practice family medicine. Last year I needed help with an ADA accommodation for work and he did not have the time or fortitude to help me. Today I went in with shortness of breathe and a cough. Dr. Seignious treated me like a drug addict when I requested cough syrup for my cough. He told me there was an epidemic of abuse in this country and that he no longer prescribed cough syrup. I was taken aback, that he was treating me as if he had never meet me and that I was an addict trying to get codedine. I am not an addict nor do I abuse prescription medication. His inability to see each patient as an individual versus a society is unprofessional and uncaring. Dr. Seignious has no problem prescribing and filling prescriptions for phen-phen at a $100 a pop! I guess there is more money and less oversight in the weightloss business. As of today he is no longer my doctor.

Wonderful doctor because he understands the unusual care needed as women age and go through menopause He watched his wife go through it and saw a great need for it.

Posted on March 27th, 2017

I would recommend this office to any woman that is struggling with signs of menopause.

Posted on October 11th, 2011

When you call you get a real person on the phone immediately, I've never had to wait and enjoy talking with him about any number of things, never feel rushed. He listens to me and lets me take an active part in my care! He's the best!

Posted on September 14th, 2017