A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sekons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sekons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sekons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sekons, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekons graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Sekons has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Sekons FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Sekons practice?
- Dr. David Sekons has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sekons practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.