A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sekons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sekons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sekons, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekons graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Sekons has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Sekons FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Sekons practice?
- Dr. David Sekons has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Sekons practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.