A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sekons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sekons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sekons, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Appendectomy, Breast ImagingMRI, and Colon-Rectal Surgery.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekons graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sekons has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sekons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Sekons practice?
Dr. David Sekons practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.