Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Selby
Dr. David Selby, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Oswego, OR. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Selby is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Selby has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. David Selby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Oswego, OR.
Dr. Thomas Trinh
Lake Oswego, OR 0 mi22
Dr. Raymond Larsen
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Lake Oswego, OR 0 mi34
Dr. Kimber Pezzoni
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Lake Oswego, OR 0.07 mi14