A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Selby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Selby, Family Practitioner, Hematologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selby
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Selby graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Selby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Selby DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Selby practice?
- Dr. David Selby has 1 office location.
Dr. David Selby practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Primary Care Doctors and Lake Oswego Family Physicians.