A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Selby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Selby, Family Practitioner, Hematologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selby
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Selby Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Selby graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Selby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Selby DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Selby practice?
- Dr. David Selby has 1 office location.
Dr. David Selby practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Primary Care Doctors and Lake Oswego Family Physicians.