Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Sellers
Dr. David Sellers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Sellers is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Ctr, Mercy Medical Center North and University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Sellers has the following 1 specialty
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. David Sellers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. William Powers
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Knoxville, TN 1.76 mi35
Dr. Toks Macarthy
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 2.96 mi9
Dr. Paul Banick
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 4.11 mi28