A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sellers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sellers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sellers, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sellers has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Matthew Sellers MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Sellers practice?
- Dr. David Sellers has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sellers practices Critical Care Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Critical Care Practitioners.