A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seltzer
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Seltzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shelby Seltzer DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David S. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. David Seltzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Seltzer practices Psychiatry near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Kissimmee Psychiatrists.