A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Serlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Serlin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Serlin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serlin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Serlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Hospital of University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Serlin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Serlin practice?
- Dr. David Serlin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Serlin practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Allergists, Northampton Internists, Northampton Critical Care Practitioners, and Northampton Pulmonologists.