A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Serlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Serlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Serlin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serlin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Serlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Hospital of University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Serlin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Serlin practice?
- Dr. David Serlin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Serlin practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Allergists, Northampton Internists, Northampton Critical Care Practitioners, and Northampton Pulmonologists.