A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Serlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Serlin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Serlin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serlin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Serlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Hospital of University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Serlin practice?
Dr. David Serlin practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Allergists, Northampton Internists, Northampton Critical Care Practitioners, and Northampton Pulmonologists.