Learn more about Dr. David Seubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Seubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Seubert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seubert graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seubert has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seubert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Seubert practice?
Dr. David Seubert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Royal Oak, MI.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.