Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Seubert
Dr. David Seubert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Seubert is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester, Tisch Hospital and Troy. Dr. Seubert has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Seubert has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. David Seubert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Bridget Marroquin
Anesthesiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rochester, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Stephen Bacak
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Residency
Rochester, NY 0 mi8
Dr. David Guzick
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rochester, NY 0 mi38