A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Seubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Seubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Seubert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seubert graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seubert has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Seubert MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Seubert practice?
- Dr. David Seubert has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Seubert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Royal Oak, MI.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.