Dr. David Shafer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Shafer?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. David Shafer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017

A wonderful doctor

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Shafer for many years 20 out of the 30 years we have lived in the Tallahassee area. The only time we didn't have him was when our insurance changed due to work choices. He has always been informative, pleasant and takes time to talk with you. You will be missed greatly. Good luck in your retirement.

July 26th, 2012

Dr. Shafer nurse

Nurse more concerned with getting patient in and out. Not curteous. Not friendly. If I didn't like Dr. Shafer so much I would find another Dr because of the nurse not putting patient first but schedule.

August 25th, 2011

I've been trying to find a good doctor in the Tallahassee area, but had very little success until one of my friends recommended that I go to Dr. Shafer. He is the best doctor I've ever been to! His bedside manner is superb. He is very thorough and explains all of the treatment options available. I would recommend him to anyone!

March 3rd, 2011

Choosing Dr Shafer was a great decision! My husband and I have been seeing him for almost 9 years now and have never once had a problem. The staff is all extremely helpful and friendly, the wait time is almost nonexistent and if you are sick and need to pop in, they fit you in quickly. The waiting room and examining rooms are clean and neat. I can't say enough about this office! Also, in the last three years, we moved our children to his care from a pediatrician. We find we get much better attention and care now then we did before.

June 17th, 2010

Dr. Shafer is by far the most knowledgeable and caring primary care physician I have ever had.

July 20th, 2009

Good doctor and good staff

I've been going to Dr. Shafer for 15 years. He's very caring and has a great staff. He's prompt to make referrals when specialists are needed, reviews history before the appointment so he can discuss relevant issues and gives good care.

May 16th, 2017