A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shamblaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shamblaw, Family Practice and HIV is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamblaw
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shamblaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shamblaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamblaw graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shamblaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Shamblaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Shamblaw practice?
- Dr. David Shamblaw has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shamblaw practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.