A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shamblaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shamblaw, Family Practice and HIV is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamblaw
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shamblaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shamblaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamblaw graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shamblaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Shamblaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Shamblaw practice?
- Dr. David Shamblaw has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shamblaw practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.