A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sharaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sharaf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sharaf, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharaf graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Sharaf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Memorial Hospital West
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michel Sharaf MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Sharaf practice?
- Dr. David Sharaf has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Sharaf practices Dermatology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hallandale Beach, FL.
See Plantation Dermatologists.