A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Share:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Share is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Share, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Share graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Share has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Share FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Share practice?
- Dr. David Share has 1 office location.
Dr. David Share practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Nephrologists.