Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Sharp
Dr. David Sharp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranberry Township, PA, with other offices in Greensburg, PA and Pittsburgh, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sharp is affiliated with UPMC Passavant, UPMC Passavant Cranberry and UPMC South Side. Dr. Sharp has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Sharp has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Sharp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranberry Township, PA.
Dr. Sunder Rao
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Cranberry Township, PA 0.10 mi37
Dr. Erica Zimmerman
Cranberry Township, PA 0.10 mi17
Dr. Harsimran Bedi
Cranberry Township, PA 0.10 mi