A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shaskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shaskey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shaskey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaskey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Shaskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Shaskey MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Shaskey practice?
- Dr. David Shaskey has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Shaskey practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Rheumatologists, Salt Lake City Sports Medicine Doctors, and Salt Lake City Family Physicians.