A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shaskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shaskey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaskey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaskey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shaskey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaskey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Shaskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Shaskey MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Shaskey practice?
- Dr. David Shaskey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shaskey practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Rheumatologists, Salt Lake City Sports Medicine Doctors, and Salt Lake City Family Physicians.