by Jill Dubrouillet on Jul 18th, 2016

Dr. Shaw is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is one of the few psychiatrists who not only prescribes mental health drugs but can work collaboratively with his clients in therapy. His ability to listen to clients and respond in a way that is helpful is extraordinary.

Jun 6th, 2016

Very easy to talk to, seems genuinely concerned with patient welfare.

I'd give his bedside manner a 10 show details I'd give his bedside manner a 10
by Amanda on Oct 6th, 2015

Most comfortable pdoc I've ever met. Listened closely, made some changes and I've been much better in the last 2 years than in the last 10.

May 1st, 2015

The first psychiatrist I felt I could trust!

Feb 12th, 2014

After interviewing several psychiatrists for my son we found Dr. Shaw in Issaquah. After our first meeting with hime we could see that Dr. Shaw was a very compassionate and understanding person and had extensive knowledge in pysychiatry. Our son had suffered an adverse reaction to an anti depressant prescribed by another doctor and Dr. Shaw was able to determine this immediately and has helped him immensely. He has a calm and caring demeanor and never comes across as being judgemental. We are so thankful we found such a wonderful doctor!

The best show details The best
Jul 28th, 2011

This is a very caring and compassionate doctor as well as very knowledgable. I have a very complicated condition and he stuck with it until he found the solution.