A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sheba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sheba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheba
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Sheba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheba graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sheba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital
- UPMC Mercy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Sheba DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Sheba practice?
- Dr. David Sheba has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Sheba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Uniontown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Uniontown Orthopedic Surgeons.