A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sheba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sheba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheba
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheba graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sheba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital
- UPMC Mercy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Sheba DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Sheba practice?
- Dr. David Sheba has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sheba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Surgeons.