Dr. David Sheba Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Sheba?

January 21st, 2017

I have seen Dr Sheba for a couple of years for my knee arthritis. I tried medicine and a lot of injections for the pain. When the shots stopped helping I knew it was time to have my knee replaced. I asked a lot of questions and he was always willing to take the time to answer them. When the day of surgery came I was nervous but knew I was in good hands. I had my surgery in the morning and the therapist had me walking in the afternoon. The next day I was back home. My husband could not believe how good I was doing. I was sore. I needed to rest and do my exercises and therapy but I didn't have nearly the pain I thought I was going to have. Overall it was a great experience and Dr Sheba and his staff were fantastic

January 15th, 2016

Worst experience ever with a medical professional

It's hard to believe this man is practicing medicine! I have had three very bad experiences with him in my family alone. He wanted to cut my grandma's leg off at the knee for a toe infection. He said she would end up losing it someday anyway. We got a second opinion from another austiopathic Doctor in uniontown and he only took two toes. My grandma is still walking 5 years later thanks to that second opinion. I also took a my uncle there in excruciating pain from a severely bad hip. It took almost an hour of waiting. They had a wheel chair but it didn't have foot rests which made the trip into the office very difficult. When we got to the room, a male assistant came in to ask some questions. Most of these questions were general and irrelevant after we had already answered all the health questions in the lobby. My uncle cut the assistant off to tell him his symptoms and how life has been for him, and the assistant became upset and walked out. Seconds later David Sheba came into to the room and told my uncle to get the f... Out! My uncle began to cry and asked what he is supposed to do. Dr Sheba told him to go to the ER. I asked if his staff could call an ambulance. He was even reluctant to do that! We did have an ambulance come and take us to the hospital. I contacted the austiopathic group that is near the hospital and they got us in the same day and had the hip replacement in one week. Dr Sheba refused to do anything. It's hard to believe such an arrogant punk with no empathy is practicing medicine! NEVER go to SHEBA!

May 3rd, 2013

In Terrible Pain but Still Won't Go to this Doctor!

After visiting the ER and being told that if I still had pain to F/U with Dr. David Sheba, I called to make appt. Receptionist told me that Dr. Sheba would look at my X-rays and then determine where, if at all, I would fit into his schedule. When I said I worked full time and oukd need to check my own schedule, the receptionist said I had no choice and that Dr. Sheba would decide when I would get an appt. Well Dr. Sheba, I have a full time job, like MOST PEOPLE and I cannot be at your office at YOUR beck and call, when I'M the one in pain. WIll look for a physician with some COMPASSION wo will see me when it is also convenient for ME.

October 11th, 2012

Overall I had a great experience. The doctor was very kind and took the time to sit down with me and explain my iron ken and how he was going to help me. He has a beautiful office and a very nice staff.

November 16th, 2011

Did not review the correct Xray, but made a diagnosis of nothing wrong. Said use ice & heat. I have been for 3 weeks with no success. Had an arrogant attitude. I would not recommend him.

July 7th, 2017