A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sheehan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sheehan, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheehan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- University Of Florida Physicians Group, Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Sheehan DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David J. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. David Sheehan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sheehan practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.