A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sheehan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehan
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sheehan, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheehan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- University Of Florida Physicians Group, Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Sheehan DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David J. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. David Sheehan has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Sheehan practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Warrington, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.