2.0

does not follow the standard of care; has no interest in talking to the treating board certified child psychiatrist show details does not follow the standard of care; has no interest in talking to the treating board certified child psychiatrist
by Mom with wealthy ex husband who will pay his bill and spends tens of thousands of dollars on lawyers rather than feed his son on Jan 19th, 2015

I am a female board certified psychiatrist with many years of experience in child guidance and the juvenile justice system. I can attest that this so called forensic expert has made no attempt to contact my son's child psychiatrist despite HIPAA consents and sufficient time to do so. This is not the standard of care. How could he come to any legally defensible conclusions or recommendations without doing so? Even Social Security disability examiners do better than that. UCLA neuropsychologists have come to the same conclusions and recommendations as several other Carnegie I Daubert qualified treating physicians. What can a hired gun aka known in the trade as a "wh or doctor" contribute to the evaluation and treatment of a child, adolescent, or young adult who has had two PET scans and a plethora of expert treating physicians? Nothing but a violation of the Hippocratic oath. First of all, do no harm. And if you have no interest in providing treatment but are being paid to provide a biased opinion that will likely cause harm to the patient. What kind of man would do this for a living?

Jun 26th, 2013

David Sheffner is very biased. He definitely for the male no matter what.

Do Not Use This Creep show details Do Not Use This Creep
Sep 11th, 2012

He acted as child custody evaluator in my divorce case convincing my young son I was abusive and to report any wrong doing I might be engaging in. Why? Because my ex-husband was paying his bill, not me, and wanted full custody to punish me for leaving him. I haven't seen my precious son in 9 long years because of this satanic minded prostitute.