Dr. David Sheffner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2016
Money Money Money
I have had experience with this doctor who has one duding force behind him. Money. He will put his head in the sand and work for the highest bidder. He does not look at important documents nor speak with other professionals who have been involved in he children's lives. As an attorney I find him an embarresmanr to his profession.

January 20th, 2015
does not follow the standard of care; has no interest in talking to the treating board certified child psychiatrist
I am a female board certified psychiatrist with many years of experience in child guidance and the juvenile justice system. I can attest that this so called forensic expert has made no attempt to contact my son's child psychiatrist despite HIPAA consents and sufficient time to do so. This is not the standard of care. How could he come to any legally defensible conclusions or recommendations without doing so? Even Social Security disability examiners do better than that. UCLA neuropsychologists have come to the same conclusions and recommendations as several other Carnegie I Daubert qualified treating physicians. What can a hired gun aka known in the trade as a "wh or doctor" contribute to the evaluation and treatment of a child, adolescent, or young adult who has had two PET scans and a plethora of expert treating physicians? Nothing but a violation of the Hippocratic oath. First of all, do no harm. And if you have no interest in providing treatment but are being paid to provide a biased opinion that will likely cause harm to the patient. What kind of man would do this for a living?

September 11th, 2012
Do Not Use This Creep
He acted as child custody evaluator in my divorce case convincing my young son I was abusive and to report any wrong doing I might be engaging in. Why? Because my ex-husband was paying his bill, not me, and wanted full custody to punish me for leaving him. I haven't seen my precious son in 9 long years because of this satanic minded prostitute.

June 3rd, 2016