Dr. David Shein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Shein?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. David Shein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2016

Hour+, I left after 2 1/2 hours and not having seen the dr. Then had office staff yelling at me that he's a good doctor, they're behind today. This after the front desk posted a the wait to see the dr is 2+ hours. A pressed preprinted sign, guess it happens often.

March 6th, 2016

I consider him my go-to person on not just my knee, but he has a wholistic approach to medicine and has guided me to put myself in a better health situation including nutrition-wise, believe it or not. For this I think him exceptional

October 6th, 2015

saved my life, awesome surgeon, great staff at 1250 waters place, I will be forever grateful for Dr Shein, addressed my problem and admitted immediately to the hospital and preformed surgery, at a time where I thought there was no hope he cured me and today 10/6 its a year. thank you for being a awesome doctor

September 8th, 2015

Dr. David Shein is a wonderful Doctor! The reason it takes so long to see him is that he has a lot of patients as he is much in demand! It is worth the wait!

July 29th, 2015

The Best healthcare Staff

I would like to staFf Shein and his staff is the greatest staff in the world .He has the ability to give you back happiness in your life again.His staff to name a few Dr Martha Castro ,Tanya Lourdes,Anna and all the names I can't remember all the names that I can't remember but are just as important are the greatest people that you can put your life in their hands .They truly care about your feelings and always courteous to your needs.I have recommended so many people that feel hopeless about their health and future.I'm proud to be a patient and affiliated with this staff also his Manhattan office He just have the ability to pick the best staff no matter where he is located. I love Dr Shein and all the staff you are all the best people in the medical field.

May 19th, 2015

World Class

AMAZING. The best doctor I have ever seen, for anything, period. The wait time that people "complain" about is because he may very well be the best doctor in the country for problems like these. 100% worth the wait, and sometimes there isn't a wait. World class. Amazing care. He knows his stuff. A surgeon who wants to actually avoid surgery if at all possible - one in a million.

March 16th, 2015

Dr.David Shein performed my total hip replacement surgery 6yrs. ago & I have no regrets & a better quality of life since..I will return to his office if or when needed. Thank you Dr.Shein

March 6th, 2015

The Best Doctor

Dr.Shein is a great doctor!!!!

January 14th, 2015

Took 2weeks of phone calls to various staff members to get the right test ordered and to get the results 5 phone calls placed no return call as of yet..do I use this office and doctor ?

October 27th, 2014

Man of his word.

Dr Shein did a marvelous job on both of my knees. He was so correct when he said one surgery, pain, and rehabilitation. I was up moving around great by the third week. I recommended him to my friend in church to do both knees at once. He's the best! If I needed him again I would use him. Thanks Dr. Shein

October 23rd, 2014

Grateful to be pain free

Long wait; however, it was well worth it. Staff was very attentive, polite, and helpful. Dr. Shein, Martha and Lourdes were amazing. I was in excruciating pain, they gave me medicine and would not let me leave till I found relief. I called the following morning with questions and concerns and again, they were super helpful. I am very please and pain free.

November 29th, 2013

The music man

Anyone seeking an orthopedist who does hip replacement, and especially hip revision surgeries, must see Dr. Shein. He is world renown and practices out of one of the top teaching colleges in the United States; at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Montefiore Hospital in the Bronx. Dr. Shein originally studied at his home country in Johannesburg, South Africa, continued his education in Sweden, where he invented specialized equipment that was the biggest breakthrough in the history of hip revisions. He later continued his practice in England, and then came to the United States with his expertise. He has literally performed thousands of revisions and has led the way with his extensive knowledge in the orthopedic community that has made it possible for the success of these particular surgeries and all their major undertakings. Dr. Shein gives all his patients the amount of time they need during their consultation and does not rush through any possible detail. Keep in mind that waiting room times can be lengthy; but think of this: would you want your doctor to rush through your imperative visit just to get to the next patient? He deserves the utmost respect as he gives every patient his best care and fixes many other surgeons mistakes! Don't be fooled - all surgeons are not as talented in their field - they will tell you they are - don't learn the hard way like many I've seen at his office have. He amazingly saved my life from despair and I am so grateful to live a normal life, but I also did my own part in my long recuperation and changed my life style forever! He did his best - but it is still up to me to do mine. Put your trust in Dr. Shein - his is the best of the best!