A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shek, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shek graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Shek has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Y C Shek BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David Y. Shek practice?
- Dr. David Shek has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Shek practices Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Anaheim Pediatricians.