A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shenassa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shenassa, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenassa graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Shenassa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shenassa MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David Shenassa practice?
- Dr. David Shenassa has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Shenassa practices Surgery of the Hand near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.