A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shenouda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shenouda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenouda
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shenouda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shenouda, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenouda graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenouda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Shenouda DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Shenouda practice?
- Dr. David Shenouda has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shenouda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Cardiologists.