A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shenouda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shenouda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenouda
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shenouda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shenouda, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenouda graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenouda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Shenouda DO and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Shenouda practice?
- Dr. David Shenouda has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shenouda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Cardiologists.