A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shephard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shephard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shephard graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shephard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Shephard MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Shephard practice?
- Dr. David Shephard has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Shephard practices Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lubbock Sports Medicine Doctors.