A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sheppard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sheppard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sheppard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheppard graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheppard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- West Florida Regional Hospital
- West Florida Community Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Sheppard MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Sheppard practice?
- Dr. David Sheppard has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sheppard practices Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists.