Dr. David Sherbondy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sherbondy?

Worse experience ever!

Posted on October 29th, 2017

This rating IS NOT about Dr Sherbondy but rather others in his office and how they handle things. When I first came in I was assigned a nurse assistant who literally prescribed medicine to me as well as change my meds before I ever got to see the doctor! Well she made a vital mistake by taking me off of my lithium and putting me on Latuda instead. This of course sent me well on my way to not only mania but the hospital as well. I don’t think that anyone other than the doctor should be changing medication and this was the result of it. So, beware if your given a nurse assistant who likes to play doctor!

Find another provider

Posted on July 21st, 2017

No direct phone number, charges to call in prescriptions, horrible office & insurance staff. Not into patient care, only money.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

His PA dismissed me as a patient after I was rude to staff due to their lack of action in correcting a dosage problem (two weeks with no solutions) and their passive aggressive attitude. Neither the PA nor Dr. Sherbondy made any direct contact with me to discuss. No regard for my mental health.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Office manager extremely rude.. but to be fair the patients they deal with are mostly addicts like myself. I have seen rude interactions go both ways, but also have felt as if I was being talked down to on several occasions. The rest of the staff is great.

Frightening and potentially dangerous

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I agree totally with other patients who state that medications are given out too liberally. I always walked out with prescriptions for controlled meds without any clear understanding of why, or what they were specifically being prescribed for. During the time that I was seeing Dr. Sherbondy I had two dangerous experiences. Firstly I was taken off a particular drug and it was replaced by a different one. After stopping the first one, I crashed, and ended up in an inpatient facility. I found out subsequently that the first drug was one that should NEVER have been stopped without imposing a gradual reduction plan. The second time I was scheduled for surgery for a non-related problem. The surgeon needed to know my history with Sherbondy, as well as detailed information about the drugs I'd been prescribed. Neither the surgeon or his staff could get the information they needed. Even as medical professionals, they couldn't get past the front desk. The surgeon eventually drew up papers threatening to sue Sherbondy for patient abandonment, and that did the trick. The surgeon said that he'd never, ever had such a huge problem with another doctor's office. All in all a frightening experience in a cash-driven environment. And yes, the front office staff are in a class of their own.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

The staff at the front desk told me unless I told her in front of one dozen patients in the waiting room that I was A drug addict, I could not be seen,

No Complaints

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Finding the office was easy. I didn't see the doctor until about 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment. Dr. Sherbondy was pleasant and very laid back. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get prescriptions for controlled substances. I'm not complaining, but it didn't take long to get the prescriptions that I wanted.

doctor is great his staff is a joke

Posted on December 8th, 2014

My husband. Has seen dr sherbondy for over a year- and my complaint has always been the same! Doctor is always willing to help answer questions very patient and understanding- his front staff is a freaking JOKE! They are rude inconsiderate and don't go about patients the right way. The blonde girl at the front is the worst- she is so unhelpful and so rude not just to us but to other patients I've seen come in- I feel bad for doctor because not sure if he knows what's going on. It's a shame they are so awful. Dr sherbondy should Fire the entire group and start over then maybe he wouldn't have such disgruntled people once they finally reached the back to him.

Very good

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Posted on April 5th, 2013

To whom this my concern or help ,me and my ex wife used Dr.Sherbony for a whole year and my ex wife was there every mouth to get help and relapsed two times but when she stopped they showed no concern bc they wasn't getting anymore money for that ,we got a divorce and three years later she passed away with a unborn 7 mouth child to be ,we spent a lot of money for no follow ups and no concern and for the future dr.sherbondy ,you to show more love and concern for patients instead of focusing on Mercedes !

Very Poor

Posted on December 4th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr Sherbondy for over 2 years. Doc Sherbondy will write ANY prescription for you. All you have to do is google a symptom and say thats what you are experiencing and he will write a script. I honestly feel that all he cares about is the money and not your well being. I decided to go all natural without meds and have had a wonderful life since I decided to leave his pratice.

PLEASEDO NOT GO HERE

Posted on September 11th, 2012

WASTE OF TIME WAITED 6 WEEKS FOR APPOINTMENT THEN WAS DENIED SERVICE BECAUSE I WAS TOLD I HAVE NO CO PAYMENT ON THE PHONE , THEN WHEN I GOT THERE IT WAS A 60 DOLLAR PAYMENT...DOCTOR WOULD NOT SEE ME BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE PAYMENT....IS ABOUT THE MONEY WITH THIS DOCTOR....STAY AWAY...HE COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT CARE ..WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIS MONEY