Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Pill Mill show details Pill Mill
by Ex-Girlfriend of Patient on Oct 29th, 2015

None of the medicines he prescribed for my boyfriend worked. He was never even seen for a follow up/check up visit in the entire year and a half that we dated. My ex is a raging alcoholic...you could always smell it on him. If he had any meaningful sessions with Dr. Sherbondy after his initial consult, Sherbondy could have delved into the why of J's issues...being a drunk is a symptom. During the time we dated, Dr. Sherbondy had prescribed Adderall for "ADHD" (which J would crush up and snort), Trazedone to sleep and another medication. I could walk in and pick up his meds without showing ID.!?!?!?!? I mean WTF? I loved this man and tried to get in touch with Dr, Sherbondy to advise him of my boyfriend's condition but was shut down. I knew he could not discuss my boyfriend's conditions with me, however I wanted to let him know that he needed to schedule some face time with my ex, as he was abusing his meds and taking his Trazodone with alcohol...lots of it. He would become an incoherent mess, saying he had "demons all around" him, that he wanted to "go home", he had night terrors (part of why he drank so much before he went to bed), just crazy stuff. As far as I'm concerned, this place is nothing more than a pill mill. There was no care shown for my ex's true condition. And it's a shame because he has a really wonderful heart; he needs someone to provide him with talk therapy along with PROPER meds. If that's what you or a friend or family member needs, keep on walking.

by Dominick Diorio on Oct 1st, 2015

The staff at the front desk told me unless I told her in front of one dozen patients in the waiting room that I was A drug addict, I could not be seen,

No Complaints show details No Complaints
Jan 15th, 2015

Finding the office was easy. I didn't see the doctor until about 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment. Dr. Sherbondy was pleasant and very laid back. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get prescriptions for controlled substances. I'm not complaining, but it didn't take long to get the prescriptions that I wanted.

doctor is great his staff is a joke show details doctor is great his staff is a joke
Dec 8th, 2014

My husband. Has seen dr sherbondy for over a year- and my complaint has always been the same! Doctor is always willing to help answer questions very patient and understanding- his front staff is a freaking JOKE! They are rude inconsiderate and don't go about patients the right way. The blonde girl at the front is the worst- she is so unhelpful and so rude not just to us but to other patients I've seen come in- I feel bad for doctor because not sure if he knows what's going on. It's a shame they are so awful. Dr sherbondy should Fire the entire group and start over then maybe he wouldn't have such disgruntled people once they finally reached the back to him.

Follow ups show details Follow ups
by Robert mills on Apr 4th, 2013

To whom this my concern or help ,me and my ex wife used Dr.Sherbony for a whole year and my ex wife was there every mouth to get help and relapsed two times but when she stopped they showed no concern bc they wasn't getting anymore money for that ,we got a divorce and three years later she passed away with a unborn 7 mouth child to be ,we spent a lot of money for no follow ups and no concern and for the future dr.sherbondy ,you to show more love and concern for patients instead of focusing on Mercedes !

Very Poor show details Very Poor
Dec 4th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr Sherbondy for over 2 years. Doc Sherbondy will write ANY prescription for you. All you have to do is google a symptom and say thats what you are experiencing and he will write a script. I honestly feel that all he cares about is the money and not your well being. I decided to go all natural without meds and have had a wonderful life since I decided to leave his pratice.

PLEASEDO NOT GO HERE show details PLEASEDO NOT GO HERE
Sep 11th, 2012

WASTE OF TIME WAITED 6 WEEKS FOR APPOINTMENT THEN WAS DENIED SERVICE BECAUSE I WAS TOLD I HAVE NO CO PAYMENT ON THE PHONE , THEN WHEN I GOT THERE IT WAS A 60 DOLLAR PAYMENT...DOCTOR WOULD NOT SEE ME BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE PAYMENT....IS ABOUT THE MONEY WITH THIS DOCTOR....STAY AWAY...HE COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT CARE ..WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIS MONEY

POOR REVIEW show details POOR REVIEW
May 22nd, 2012

DR. SHERBONDY'S STAFF IF IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH BY PHONE, YOU MUST ALWAYS LEAVE MESSAGES ON VOICEMAIL, AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE LEAVING A MESSAGE WITH, SINCE THEY DO NOT HAVE NAMES ON THEIR EXTENSIONS. MINIMAL MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION ON DR. SHERBONDY'S OFFICE NOTES. ON REFERRALS, DR. SHERBONDY DOES NOT PROVIDE TREATMENT AS REQUESTED!

Office staff show details Office staff
Oct 26th, 2011

Do not go to Sherbondy's if you need any disability or ADA paperwork, since I was told by office staff: "we don't do that." Also, if you want to switch providers in the office, they won't do that either.

Apr 19th, 2011

This "doctor" has written a prescription of vyvance for my wife and he has yet to actually perform a physical evaluation on her. This is unprofessional conduct and he should not be allowed to practice medicine. He basically allowed her to diagnose herself and then prescribed a class 2 controlled substance with no reason

Doctor's Response

I use DSM-IV-TR criteria to diagnose psychiatric conditions along with other rating scales as needed and appropriate. In psychiatry symptoms are often self reported and the clinician must rely on the honesty of the patient in order to accurately diagnose and treat. Family members are always welcome at appointments to give additional information which may be helpful. Psychiatrist do not perform physical exams and therefore collaborate with the patients primary care doctor.