A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sherr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sherr, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherr graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd Sherr MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Sherr practice?
- Dr. David Sherr has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sherr practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiation Oncologists.