A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sherr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sherr, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherr graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd Sherr MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Sherr practice?
- Dr. David Sherr has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sherr practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.