A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shiba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiba graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Shiba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Shiba MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Shiba practice?
- Dr. David Shiba has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shiba practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Hematologists and Modesto Oncologists.