A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shiba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiba
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Shiba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiba graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Shiba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Shiba MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Shiba practice?
- Dr. David Shiba has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shiba practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Hematologists and Modesto Oncologists.