A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shiba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiba
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shiba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiba graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Shiba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Shiba MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Shiba practice?
- Dr. David Shiba has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Shiba practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Modesto Hematologists and Modesto Oncologists.