A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shibata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shibata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shibata, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shibata graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shibata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- University of MD Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shibata MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Shibata practice?
- Dr. David Shibata has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shibata practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.