A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shie graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Shie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Shie MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Shie practice?
- Dr. David Shie has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Shie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.